• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Istanbald

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
From the perspective of a Utd fan in the Athletic comments:

Bit too much blame on Ronaldo although it is valid. Seeing as we got out the violins for Ben White for his WC exit and Saka's abuse post Euros as well, it does make sense that he might not be himself.

Him losing family members is news to me, I didn't fact check it.
I expected him to kick on with ten hag but look there mental aspects that affecting him players still humans tho i hope he can get back to his best guy too talented for his career to go downhill

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I expected him to kick on with ten hag but look there mental aspects that affecting him players still humans tho i hope he can get back to his best guy too talented for his career to go downhill

I thought he was fat and pathetic, but I felt bad after reading a bit about him.

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
From the perspective of a Utd fan in the Athletic comments:

Bit too much blame on Ronaldo although it is valid. Seeing as we got out the violins for Ben White for his WC exit and Saka's abuse post Euros as well, it does make sense that he might not be himself.

Him losing family members is news to me, I didn't fact check it.
This sounds like a lot of excuses, I don't really buy it, he said 'ear infection' like it's an ACL tear. Doesn't make sense he started off the season well and lost all fitness that's just him not taking care of himself. People need to start holidng footballers to higher standards instead of all this coddling.

Also, how many Man Utd players go through this kind of stuff? @Juan Matas Beard or @UnitedBeard can tell me because I feel like they have another mental health pity parade every few months.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

People need to start holidng footballers to higher standards instead of all this coddling.

I think footballers are held to stupidly unrealistic standards if anything.

You have dopey Kane campaigning for LGBT rights for example, millionaire footballers who haven’t lived real life lecturing people all the time. Or expected to have impeccable behaviour.

Like I said above, I thought Sancho was pathetic but if he has experienced loss, in addition to how Utd do things it’s not surprise if it’s messed him up a bit. You said yourself that place is a graveyard.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares

You have dopey Kane campaigning for LGBT rights for example, millionaire footballers who haven’t lived real life lecturing people all the time. Or expected to have impeccable behaviour.

Like I said above, I thought Sancho was pathetic but if he has experienced loss, in addition to how Utd do things it’s not surprise if it’s messed him up a bit. You said yourself that place is a graveyard.
Yeah but that’s just PR, they’re tryna put across this good guy image. I mean their performances, some players get coddled while others get harsh treatment as you’ve said yourself.

Mental health as become a cop out because it’s taboo to talk about it these days. Makes me roll my eyes sometimes can’t lie.

Although yeah Man Utd are terrible at handling their players and family loss is always big can’t dispute that but Sancho isn’t in the team because he’s not fit. Which just isn’t good enough.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Yeah but that’s just PR, they’re tryna put across this good guy image. I mean their performances, some players get coddled while others get harsh treatment as you’ve said yourself.

Mental health as become a cop out because it’s taboo to talk about it these days. Makes me roll my eyes sometimes can’t lie.

Although yeah Man Utd are terrible at handling their players and family loss is always big can’t dispute that but Sancho isn’t in the team because he’s not fit. Which just isn’t good enough.

Compare it to back on the day, it's mad.

I wonder what Tony Adams' mental health was like at times, he was legitimately an alcoholic and getting called a donkey as a player by the press at points in his career (which is crazy to me, imagine describing a player as good as Tony Adams as a donkey ffs!) crazy to think about.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

The man can’t play 90 mins. His fitness is shocking. You paying professional footballer 300k a week and he can’t bother to get in good shape is unacceptable. Why do they need to get a guy that had full pre season and no injuries back into shape?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

How is Ronaldo behind Best?

The “Best GOAT” argument to me always collapses because we’re rewarding a guy who drank his entire career away. The guy was playing in South Africa by the time he was 28 ffs.

Messi and Ronaldo should be respected for staying at the top well into their 30s. That’s why they’re the GOATs.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

The “Best GOAT” argument to me always collapses because we’re rewarding a guy who drank his entire career away. The guy was playing in South Africa by the time he was 28 ffs.

Messi and Ronaldo should be respected for staying at the top well into their 30s. That’s why they’re the GOATs.
George Best is romanitized by older alcoholic brits. Rest of the world don’t hold him anywhere close to same standards. They always use he did all that while being drunk, imagine if he wasn’t

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

George Best is romanitized by older alcoholic brits. Rest of the world don’t hold him anywhere close to same standards. They always use he did all that while being drunk, imagine if he wasn’t

Yeah exactly. We don’t live in alternate realities. We live in the world where he didn’t maximise his abilities, same with Gascoigne.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Yeah exactly. We don’t live in alternate realities. We live in the world where he didn’t maximise his abilities, same with Gascoigne.
Exactly. Gascoigne is another hugely overrated British player who is perfectly what if. I remember Dailymail comparing Bellingham to him and the readers saying he will never be him. I was thinking if he doesn’t become much better player he will have failed to realise his talent.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
The thing about Utd though is that it's such a cesspool that you do have to wonder how much of players struggling there is down to the club itself being in the doldrums. Think about how terrible Angel Di Maria looked there vs how he's looked everywhere else in his career. Does anyone really think Di Maria couldn't have done the business in the PL? United is just a disaster club at present, even a donkey like Maguire has looked at least semi competent literally everywhere else.

Top Bottom