• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Istanbald

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
I have a nice pair of furry handcuffs waiting for you 🥰

If there is a tall, busty, leather clad nordic goddess in leather and high heels who calls me a piece of sh.t, dressed as a cop who will put me in those cuffs; I am in, usually got to pay top dollar for that type treatment now you telling me i get that for free? Who knows the Artetasexual era could be the Age of Enlightenment that it was foretold to be.

balthazar

how much did they spend on Sancho and Anthony? almost 200m euros? Should have the best winger pair in the league. How much for Martinelli and Saka on the other hand?

Farzad Stoned

how much did they spend on Sancho and Anthony? almost 200m euros? Should have the best winger pair in the league. How much for Martinelli and Saka on the other hand?

Martinelli, Saka, and Nketiah cost no more than 8 million pounds combined. All of it pretty much for Martinelli the other 2 were boys. I think ESR was almost nothing to. That is the difference between Mercenary United and a real football academy. Thank you again Mr. Wenger. Frankly, our academy is why we are top of the league. While United spent 200 million on Sancho and Anthony

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
If there is a tall, busty, leather clad nordic goddess in leather and high heels who calls me a piece of sh.t, dressed as a cop who will put me in those cuffs; I am in, usually got to pay top dollar for that type treatment now you telling me i get that for free? Who knows the Artetasexual era could be the Age of Enlightenment that it was foretold to be.
It's 6.30 in the morning and I've already had enough AM for the day.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

brazil germany GIF

Farzad Stoned

It's 6.30 in the morning and I've already had enough AM for the day.

A lesser artist would be bothered by critiques of mere mortals. But i like you Jonesy despite your numerous deluded beliefs and relentless crapping on my posts. Sometimes i feel down right robbed and violated spinning such gold for the unappreciative masses. Yet, another cross for my broad shoulders to bear

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
A lesser artist would be bothered by critiques of mere mortals. But i like you Jonesy despite your numerous deluded beliefs and relentless crapping on my posts. Sometimes i feel down right robbed and violated spinning such gold for the unappreciative masses. Yet, another cross for my broad shoulders to bear
We've all seen your pics about "broad shoulders" why are you lying fam. Less capping in your posts from you, less crapping on your posts from me.

Farzad Stoned

We've all seen your pics about "broad shoulders" why are you lying fam. Less capping in your posts from you, less crapping on your posts from me.

I have a tremendous physique for a 46 year old man post diet don’t mislead the people at home. I could play a solid 90 minutes now as long as the old bones could handle sliding; no sliding i’ll go the full 120 and step up for the first pk

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

View attachment 12576

Phil Jones: I love it. And I think I deserve…
What does he mean "doing nothing"? Guy is Man United mascot ffs. You won't forget that face and it makes you laugh every time.

When he realizes that he can't stay fit, put him in a red dress and give him a pitchfork, jumping around the stadium doing funny faces. Priceless. Gunnersaurus would finally have some proper competition.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
He’s already under pressure from United fans to be challenging for the league next season after what Arteta has done with us.

This will be Solskjaer all over again

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

He’s already under pressure from United fans to be challenging for the league next season after what Arteta has done with us.

This will be Solskjaer all over again

That's to his own credit more than anything. This time last year we were in the abyss with Rangnick in charge. He's completely turned us around and given us an identity.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
That's to his own credit more than anything. This time last year we were in the abyss with Rangnick in charge. He's completely turned us aroun
Of course. He shouldn’t however have unrealistic expectations placed on him in his second full season and your fans have a habit of doing that when they are giddy. Needs to be allowed to put his methods and principles in place even if it means aiming to finish top 4 and a cup again.

I say the same for us too. This season should n’t be a flash in the pan. Next season we should be aiming to finish top 4 comfortably with another crack at the title.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrive at the gates of Heaven the Good Lord will ask "What did you do in your life?"
I will respond "I tried to win football matches."
He will say: "Are you certain that's all?"
"Well, that's the story of my life. It is not easy to win football matches, you know."

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom