• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Not a laughing matter anymore

They contenders, they out here cooking something special

Contenders for what?

I think they will be stronger next season for sure, but this season Im not too worried about them.

Malky

Established Member
I thought there was audio, or video evidence of him actually assaulting her and that's why he was arrested in the first place?

Sparrahork

Can’t lie I always felt like the Greenwood case was iffy but I didn’t want to look like an apologist. Did the girl drop the charges? I heard they got back together.
I am interested as to what happens next, I expect suspended on full pay but does he come back in immediately? Has registration for new season taken place? Is he young enough still not to need registering or is he essentially unable to play until next season?

Most importantly if released can Chelsea sign him as a free agent?!

Latest posts

Top Bottom