• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Fnj_JrGWAAAM8HU

:lol:

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

****ing thug Carroll.

Damn, that's not nice.

Still came to my mind, that the tackle looks almost identical to how Casemiro tackled Zaha and only got a yellow. Which resulted in the ban against Arsenal.

These should be red cards even if it doesn't result in injury.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

In the top leagues, Utd have the second most clean sheets along with Barca. Newcastle are first with Arsenal, City and Sociedad tied in third. ETH is quietly building from the base up. That's why I was delighted to beat them last week.
Quietly building from the base up yeah.. bought a DMF and a LCB, two defensive players, for 127 million pounds. No one noticed. (Not picking on your post, just a funny thought.) :lol:

They still have only +7 GD. Newcastle for example in EPL have conceded 14 goals less and have scored 1 goal more.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
In the top leagues, Utd have the second most clean sheets along with Barca. Newcastle are first with Arsenal, City and Sociedad tied in third. ETH is quietly building from the base up. That's why I was delighted to beat them last week.
Casemiro makes such a difference, that CDM/6 role is so important in building a strong defence. Also as much as I hate to admit it Lisandro is a great signing, Ten Hag is a good manager but not playing Maguire, Fred and Mctominay is a big reason their defence is much better now.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Casemiro makes such a difference, that CDM/6 role is so important in building a strong defence. Also as much as I hate to admit it Lisandro is a great signing, Ten Hag is a good manager but not playing Maguire, Fred and Mctominay is a big reason their defence is much better now.
Agree. It's lots of little things that don't look like much in isolation but put together make a big difference. Most would laugh about a midget from Ajax replacing giant Naguire and improving Utd's defence.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Agree. It's lots of little things that don't look like much in isolation but put together make a big difference. Most would laugh about a midget from Ajax replacing giant Naguire and improving Utd's defence.
It's kind of the problem with football in this country, way too much focus on physical attributes rather than technical. They think just because Maguire is bigger means that he is better.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐

View attachment 12674

Lad is on serious form. This literally shows how easy these things can change in football.

Jadon Sancho should take note.
Does something nice then immediately shows why I can't rate that prick. Either cross with your left or cut in to use your right, instead he tries to be di Maria with a rabona stepover ends up ruining his momentum and puts in a **** ball.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

@Rex Bezos @Trilly - AM told me Rashford can't dribble.

He is but it's not form anymore, this is his level. Last season is the anomaly.
Yeah he’s always been a flair player, but tbh I think it’s just db10 who said that. Majority of fans would acknowledge his dribbling.

Agree on the development trajectory though. Think the down season has been used excessively to beat him, especially as it was clearly explained by the back injury.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Does something nice then immediately shows why I can't rate that prick. Either cross with your left or cut in to use your right, instead he tries to be di Maria with a rabona stepover ends up ruining his momentum and puts in a **** ball.
Should have stopped after the fake Rabona. He actually had a lot of time and space.

But having that composure and awareness would make him a world class player. He’s not that.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Should have stopped after the fake Rabona. He actually had a lot of time and space.

But having that composure and awareness would make him a world class player. He’s not that.
Nah shouldn't have done that fake rabona in the first place. Banter aside Rashford has some great strong points, apart from his physicality he has relatively quick feet for someone of his relative size. He's however not smooth with it like at all. He needs to stop getting excited and stick to what he can do.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

He got lost in his own sauce over that whole sequence and nutted early 😭 his decision making there was what Arsenal fan were getting onto Nuno Tavares for.

Anyways, it’ll be interesting to see how Utd fit Sancho and Rashford in the same eleven going forward next season as they’ll probably go for a CF in the summer.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
He got lost in his own sauce over that whole sequence and nutted early 😭 his decision making there was what Arsenal fan were getting onto Nuno Tavares for.

Anyways, it’ll be interesting to see how Utd fit Sancho and Rashford in the same eleven going forward next season as they’ll probably go for a CF in the summer.
Genuinely can't rate someone with minus mental strength like that bro. He really got excited from one piece of skill to get past a Reading defender, a guy who probably was still reeking of sh*t from fixing wastepipes in his day job.

Top Bottom