• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
ZMhfL5aK_400x400.jpg

... beating Reading is better than winning the Champions League, una...

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Nah shouldn't have done that fake rabona in the first place.
You sound like Souness. :lol: I’m all for flair in the game and he’s a flair player.

The issue wasn’t how he stopped, in fact I think it was a sensible decision to stop and assess his options.

It’s what he did after he stopped that was the issue.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
You sound like Souness. :lol: I’m all for flair in the game and he’s a flair player.

The issue wasn’t how he stopped, in fact I think it was a sensible decision to stop and assess his options.

It’s what he did after he stopped that was the issue.
Nahh man I love flair more than anything in football, precisely the reason why I don't want to cringe watching people try do it who've no business doing it. Rashford is as flair a player as Maguire, he can get past players but not because he has nimble feet.

The issue was exactly *how* he stopped. A normal cutback would've given him time to assess his options, he had to try that ridiculous fake rabona and almost fell over doing it then had to rush to a dumb decision. There are players who can do that - di Maria did it regularly - but not Rashford, his body is just not built for it.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz

Huge if true

I don’t even live in Uk and i know the Mancs are delusional. The same CAF who 90 percent didn’t pick Arsenal in top 4, now claiming Arsenal weak mentality and instead of making 6 subs for the FA cup we should try to win the Treble and blew an opportunity and our confidence will be dented by losing a 4th round FA cup tie. They should rename redcafe to Greencafe because they are green with jealousy of our club. They actually have temerity to do threads claiming too much player power and those poor little clubs losing players to bully Arsenal lol. Robin Van persie and Alexis is my response

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

The issue was exactly *how* he stopped. A normal cutback would've given him time to assess his options, he had to try that ridiculous fake rabona and almost fell over doing it then had to rush to a dumb decision. There are players who can do that - di Maria did it regularly - but not Rashford, his body is just not built for it.

Think it's pretty dumb to generalise his whole decision making based on one clip. Cutting inside is just what he does, didn't work there but there many other times he gets it right. He's at his most dangerous when he cuts inside from that position.

I agree he got it horribly wrong there vs Reading but its these moments where I'm confident he's going to create or score.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Think it's pretty dumb to generalise his whole decision making based on one clip. Cutting inside is just what he does, didn't work there but there many other times he gets it right. He's at his most dangerous when he cuts inside from that position.

I agree he got it horribly wrong there vs Reading but its these moments where I'm confident he's going to create or score.

You're misunderstanding, I said he should've done exactly what your first clip has shown. Use his pace to get past his marker then use that split second to do a normal cutback. Instead he tried to be Neymar when he's not.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Yeah he’s always been a flair player, but tbh I think it’s just db10 who said that. Majority of fans would acknowledge his dribbling.

Agree on the development trajectory though. Think the down season has been used excessively to beat him, especially as it was clearly explained by the back injury.

Guy was working his way back from a serious injury tbf.

Just built different 😤

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

You're misunderstanding, I said he should've done exactly what your first clip has shown. Use his pace to get past his marker then use that split second to do a normal cutback. Instead he tried to be Neymar when he's not.
Entire argument is void if he does another Rabona chop and isn’t off balance.

People can just lose their balance sometimes.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Entire argument is void if he does another Rabona chop and isn’t off balance.

People can just lose their balance sometimes.
The argument is he wouldn't have lost balance if he hadn't tried that rabona. He tried a dumb heel chop against us too which failed.

People lose their balance sometimes indeed, watch that you don't keel over daggering "Marcus" this hard.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

The argument is he wouldn't have lost balance if he hadn't tried that rabona. He tried a dumb heel chop against us too which failed.

People lose their balance sometimes indeed, watch that you don't keel over daggering "Marcus" this hard.
Lool you’re saying he should never ever Rabona chop cos he did it once and lost balance.

Boiling down to, you shouldn’t try things?
CL final with everything on the line cool but that’s crazy talk man :lol:

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Lool you’re saying he should never ever Rabona chop cos he did it once and lost balance.

Boiling down to, you shouldn’t try things?
CL final with everything on the line cool but that’s crazy talk man :lol:
He doesn't have the ability to do rabona chops, his body just don't work like that. He can do a croqueta as seen in that clip, good take the win and run. Try stuff you have the ability to execute, imagine someone of Messi's height trying to hang around the box waiting on crosses to head in this the equivalent.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

He doesn't have the ability to do rabona chops, his body just don't work like that. He can do a croqueta as seen in that clip, good take the win and run. Try stuff you have the ability to execute, imagine someone of Messi's height trying to hang around the box waiting on crosses to head in this the equivalent.
My point is we don’t know that! We’ve seen one attempt.

Yeah he’s quite tall but he’s shown he’s quite agile for his height. If he went into the move a little bit slower/controlled or he braced himself for the turn more he could have completed it and been fully balanced. Zlatan and CR7 have pulled off Rabona chop’s fgs.

Feel like this is the dumbest argument we’ve ever had. :lol:

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐

Yeah he’s quite tall but he’s shown he’s quite agile for his height. If he went into the move a little bit slower/controlled or he braced himself for the turn more he could have completed it and been fully balanced. Zlatan and CR7 have pulled off Rabona chop’s fgs.

Zlatan has much better feet than anyone else at that height EVER. Cristiano never pulled it off convincingly, if he did it was useless. Rashford is the same, if you can pull off stuff like that like Neymar do it if you can't don't do it. Basically his coach should tell him to stop begging it flair can't be forced.

Yeah 100% pointless argument 🔥 still not as bad as when Rex said 25yo Rashford was 21 two years ago

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Nah can’t do it I’m afraid. Reading clip confirmed he should never try it again as it impacts his balance when he crosses.

I’ve got enough clips on this guy to pull out receipts. Outrageous baller, don’t test me. :lol: :lol:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom