• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

What? Apart from the top coach who has clearly shown an upturn in their fortunes? Would say he’s more advanced in his project than what Mick was at the time.

The signs are good for them, they’ll be backed in the summer to sign a Kane or Osihmen too. They are clearly on the rise.
Yeah we are rattled by them losing to league bottom team at home, so they are back in the top 4 race after their so-called title race.

It has nothing to do with Ten seven Hag talking bollocks about Arsenal having full squad almost all the time. :lol:

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
What? Apart from the top coach who has clearly shown an upturn in their fortunes? Would say he’s more advanced in his project than what Mick was at the time.

The signs are good for them, they’ll be backed in the summer to sign a Kane or Osihmen too. They are clearly on the rise.
Litteraly same was said under Ole, from start to finish of what you wrote.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

This is true. I’ve said it before but as much as I dislike United and don’t think they’re we near as good as their fans and media made out he’s doing a lot better this season than I thought.

Reactions: Xln

sdotzdot

Established Member
When did Arteta ever complain or make excuses when we were **** and he was getting absolutely blasted in the media and by fans to be sacked? Not once.

ETH can’t handle the pressure, deflects and makes excuses. Arteta has a proper winners mentality, no excuses gotta look at yourself and be better.

I’ve told you all time and time again, ETH is a fraud. He can’t handle jobs at this level.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
When did Arteta ever complain or make excuses when we were **** and he was getting absolutely blasted in the media and by fans to be sacked? Not once.

ETH can’t handle the pressure, deflects and makes excuses. Arteta has a proper winners mentality, no excuses gotta look at yourself and be better.

I’ve told you all time and time again, ETH is a fraud. He can’t handle jobs at this level.
I might be wrong, but I remember @Nacho posted an article from the Athletic about the managers who complaned the most (the last season I think?), and Arteta was Top 3 in the ranking.
Found it
Mikel Arteta: Artist, Manager, Legend 💡

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲

Need to see in time, current UTD squad is truly bang average. He can't even play his own style of football.

Let him make his own squad then we can say he's a fraud or world class manager.
Though I need to see how he works with recruitment, at Ajax he had the best talent academy. Now he has to choose yellow teeth youth that got brought up at the ****hole facility of UTD.

GDeep™

League is very weak
What was same? Ole simply wasn’t respected as a coach, he was the worst in all the league - inside Utd they loved him but that was delusion due to his status.

Now they clearly have one of the best coaches in Europe, somebody we all wanted at various times.

sdotzdot

Established Member
These managers are obsessed with us. Feels good to be living rent free in their head:

- ETH “they always have their players available”
- Klopp “ Arsenal were lucky to beat Bournemouth”
- Baldy Pep “they give you this extra that give you wins in the 93rd, Sorry 98th.”
- Potter “we were talking before the game about watching all or nothing and Arsenal”

All this is going on whilst Tommy T is getting giddy about Teta Ball in his sex dungeon 😬
We were also responsible for the beginning of the end for Tuchel.

His comments after our pre-season game were absolutely wild and sacking was inevitable after that.

We’re breaking man down in pre-season you know 🤣

sdotzdot

Established Member
I might be wrong, but I remember @Nacho posted an article from the Athletic about the managers who complaned the most (the last season I think?), and Arteta was Top 3 in the ranking.
Found it
Mikel Arteta: Artist, Manager, Legend 💡
Some of these are funny tbf, the basketball comment I cannot believe that’s real lmao. Tbh I don’t ever remember him making excuses but then again the early Arteta era made me so depressed that part of my life is a blur.

Just earlier in this thread through someone posted a comment from Arteta after the Man Utd loss, where he refused to blame injuries for our loss. Lokonga played due to TP being missing and it was a huge, huge reason for it. Direct and recent comparison to E7H and his comments now, man is rattled imo.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Rattled. Don’t know what you’re crying about, they have a top coach who’s improved them, what’s there to argue? Probably picking up Kane or Osihmen in the summer too.

Yeah, rattled down to my core. Why would Arsenal fans care what he's doing at Utd when we are 16 points ahead of them? You predicted we'd finish behind them, so he must be failing according to your expectations.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Yeah, rattled down to my core. Why would Arsenal fans care what he's doing at Utd when we are 16 points ahead of them? You predicted we'd finish behind them, so he must be failing according to your expectations.
I predicted 4th for them, they are actually getting 3rd it seems.

Why so bothered here for anyway? This isn’t even a transfer rumour.

Top Bottom