• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Saw a United fan say ETH wasn't having a go at Arsenal, but blamed it on a poor grasp of English...saying how when interviews are over Erik says "please" instead of "thank you" to everyone as an example...fair enough :lol:

Interesting theory this... @A_G does this connect with your theory on Gdeep in anyway?

I don’t think this is morse code, he’s crying out for help.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I don't think it's even malicious looking at the video. It's just that Areta is so much better than him at managing that he's made coping with our absences look seamless. Ten Hag doesn't even know we've had players missing because we've just kept ticking.
It's not likely malicious, it just looks funny when a manager doesn't know rival club's injuries this season in EPL, or the other option is that he tries to banter or something. It looks like he is on the level of United supporters.

Legend14

Established Member
This manager needs to focus on his own club making top 4, rather than bringing bad Karma to Arsenal with his comments.

Maybe ManUtd would be in a better position if they managed their red cards in addition to any injuries.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Karma strikes.

All you guys need is one decent sporting director to acquire players and in one season ETH will have you fighting us and City in a real title race. The sad thing about this really mercenary twerking for Qatar is that you basically are missing one key ingredient since you got the manager, money, and some talent. You may get your run of trophies but look at City and Chelsea they never going to be at the level you guys had and then trashed your own brand with petrodollars. Head scratching, but I can’t blame the glazers for wanting to cash in on their massively indebted club with a crap stadium.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

All you guys need is one decent sporting director to acquire players and in one season ETH will have you fighting us and City in a real title race. The sad thing about this really mercenary twerking for Qatar is that you basically are missing one key ingredient since you got the manager, money, and some talent. You may get your run of trophies but look at City and Chelsea they never going to be at the level you guys had and then trashed your own brand with petrodollars. Head scratching, but I can’t blame the glazers for wanting to cash in on their massively indebted club with a crap stadium.

Hopefully we keep the same name of our stadium, no offence but that's something that also undermines the brand... Old Trafford, Anfield are historic names.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Hopefully we keep the same name of our stadium...
It is head scratching mate i tell you as an analyst it will go badly for one reason. When these dictators are immune from prosecution and used to cheating whenever they like, they won’t break FFP, they won’t bribe officials, they won’t cook the books? United fans may get a golden decade out of it or more; but these medieval gangsters will cheat they already proved it at WC snd with City. They will cheat more and more till they get caught or pull a Putin.

Top Bottom