• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
If you can’t see that the bald man has got something special cooking down United road then you have an agenda I’m afraid. Great first season for him

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Love this patience and vision for what Ten Hag is doing with United, despite there not being clear enough progress in United's growth as a side, some hit and miss investments, and a lot of hot and cold performances.

If only this type of vision could be applied elsewhere.

It has for a number of years, we haven't had a choice :)

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Personally I think the guy is a clown. He’s shown nothing to me to suggest that he’s capable of maintaining a serious challenge to Pep in the way that Klopp was, with significantly more cash to splash. De Zerbi, Arteta and Unai to name just three would would be significant upgrades on the bald eagle. Admittedly it’s difficult to beat a city team which is now buying players made of a composite of hyperalloy and million pound notes.

Look I think Ten Hag is a good coach, who implements good techniques and can build a competitive team.

What Ten Hag has shown me is that he isnt any different to De Zerbi, Arteta, Howe, Frank, Potter and Emery. What will give him a chance is that United will throw a lot of money at him, which would give him an edge in the transfer market and ultimately the better players.

Pep and Klopp are still clear of the rest. Thereafter it drops down to the next group.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
He's a good coach, but their football has been quite boring and pragmatic.

I actually respect this about him. He saw he couldn't come and play his style immediately, and quickly switched it up and became more practical and United like.

Question for me going forward is how he adapts from here on out. That defensive, counter attacking style is classic Ferguson style, played with the best players in years gone by. I expect United fans to see more of this, with excellent players through the team.

Does Ten Hag move to a style he was known for at Ajax, or does he build on this defensive, counter attacking game, with more JDP techniques.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

He's a good coach, but their football has been quite boring and pragmatic.

I am also not sure Utd can buy as well as we did but we will see. They also have the takeover looming over them too.

Ten Hag leaning on the dutch market gets mocked, but a manager having connections and insight into a particular market has served managers well in the past.

Agreed though, I watch them and they are boring and inconsistent largely relying on Rashford brilliance. Not too dissimilar from when Arteta took over though.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

On paper it looks a good season and if they win the FA Cup then it's a really good season.

But if they fail to win it then I think it's just average, their record against the top teams away from home is a huge red flag, they scored a little amount of goals while adding in a £100M winger. I said it before but they have just reminded me of Ole where they get results but I always felt they were battered or got lucky.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Personally I think the guy is a clown. He’s shown nothing to me to suggest that he’s capable of maintaining a serious challenge to Pep in the way that Klopp was, with significantly more cash to splash. De Zerbi, Arteta and Unai to name just three would would be significant upgrades on the bald eagle. Admittedly it’s difficult to beat a city team which is now buying players made of a composite of hyperalloy and million pound notes.
They don't even play good football. Were it not for Rashford's purple patch and their hold on PGMOL, they would have finished somewhere near the Spuds. There's nothing impressive about them at all and it's particularly funny to hear people speak about Arteta's spending when until Chelsea's lunatic year, they were a comfortable 2nd only to City for squad cost.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba

Adidas gave them Newcastle for the away kit and Liverpool for the third kit
I think that's meant to be a really dark green instead of black but yeah definite Newcastle vibes.

Reactions: A_G

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

On paper it looks a good season and if they win the FA Cup then it's a really good season.

But if they fail to win it then I think it's just average, their record against the top teams away from home is a huge red flag, they scored a little amount of goals while adding in a £100M winger. I said it before but they have just reminded me of Ole where they get results but I always felt they were battered or got lucky.

That and their goal difference is absolutely pathetic for a Top 4 team - they relied sooooo much on De Gea and Rashford scrapping them 1 goal victories this season.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

That and their goal difference is absolutely pathetic for a Top 4 team - they relied sooooo much on De Gea and Rashford scrapping them 1 goal victories this season.

If there's any team in danger of dropping out of Top 4 next season it's United. In fact, without accounting for transfers I would expect them to be deposed by Liverpool next season.

Top Bottom