• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
Heads are gone

Truly the biggest ***** of a fanbase , can dish it out but can't take even a little back.

The fact its all London accents is killing me too

There was 1 Manc and 1 Londoner from my northern interpretation skills. Still funny they have so many youngish Londoners as fans. I remember my exes younger brother who was raised in an Arsenal fan started supporting them after SAF left, what a decision

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
I said it before I believe Sancho just doesn't have a great deal of explosiveness or real top acceleration to be a top winger in the prem, that said he doesn't have all the technical attributes for a more central role but it'd require a lot o work to mold him and I dunno if United have the patience for that.

Even with all his abilities he basically needs to be one on one with an FB and rely purely on his skill to get the better of them, it's rare he comes up against a FB that he has a real physical advantage against, or at least that's just what I've seen.

Maybe part of his problem is he's likely better in a possession side rather than United's pacey counter attack system. I would imagine he'd probably look better in this Arsenal team or City's team. Not that I'd want to take that punt after he's flopped. It's funny though because it was only 7-8 months I was arguing on Redcafe about Saka vs Sancho and they kept quoting his Bundisliga stats to me. I think acceptance is likely hitting them now. It took me a while with Pepe tbf but I think Pepe did show moments of brilliance at least

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Maybe part of his problem is he's likely better in a possession side rather than United's pacey counter attack system. I would imagine he'd probably look better in this Arsenal team or City's team. Not that I'd want to take that punt after he's flopped. It's funny though because it was only 7-8 months I was arguing on Redcafe about Saka vs Sancho and they kept quoting his Bundisliga stats to me. I think acceptance is likely hitting them now. It took me a while with Pepe tbf but I think Pepe did show moments of brilliance at least

I think it's a similar deal for him as it is with us and ESR, to a degree, maybe not directly comparable because there are differences. But put it this way, their position is seen as LW yet a lot of their attributes are better suited centrally. Weirdly I actually think ESR has more about him as a winger than Sancho does because he does have the ability to real go beyond players. Where Sancho does most of his best work in the pockets preferably with time and space which isn't as big of a luxury in the PL as it might be in Bundesliga. I'd like to see him more centrally for a while under a real top manager but I doubt it'll happen for a variety of reasons, I doubt anyone will take that punt.

But I agree looking yesterday he just wasn't suited to the way United approached the game. They need a winger to stretch City's back line and makeup ground quickly, he was a possession player playing in a side that wanted to hit quick counters.

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
348958201_802968357889096_1017929355088931975_n.jpg

Nah if that was the case he'd be becoming more intelligent, funier, more charming and a generally nicer bloke. More chance he 2 foots Jamie Carraghers ankle

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Can’t believe @Rex Bezos and @Trilly were twerking for Rashford all season. He has 2 months of good form and they start calling him a ‘national treasure’ lmao.
We using performances against Man City as the barometer? If so I’ve got a LOT to say. Anyway he’s carrying an injury tbf but it’s okay to acknowledge that non arsenal players are good at football.

Hope that advice helps you 🙏🏾

Haphazard

The worst thing to come out of all of these cases is the hypocrisy football fans in general have when their own player gets accused of assault vs another club's player.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Matt Lawton from The Times:

Sheikh Jassim will withdraw from the process if his fifth and final offer for Manchester United is not accepted by Friday. That reads to me like they fear Ratcliffe/Ineos have won and they’re walking away on their own terms. That said, nothing is signed yet.

Top Bottom