• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

sdotzdot

Established Member
Feel like United are too mercenary and have no identity or style of play. It is a place now where big names go to cash in at the tail end of a career, not a place to go when you are hungry for trophies.
Yup, theyā€™re just like Man City in their early stages. The only way out of this mess is to do a complete overhaul and sacrifice a few seasons to blood in young talent who donā€™t have this mercenary mentality or, hire an elite manager to control the squad, handle the personalities and turn them back into an actual force.

It is exactly what Man City done with pep, and a manager of that type of quality who is well known and has a reputation that players are scared of is the only way to get the players to shut up and stop acting like children.

Thatā€™s why I was completely shocked they skipped on Conte because he was literally the only manager out there who couldā€™ve achieved that.

Instead they bring in the biggest personality and whiner in football in ronaldo then pair him up with a dinosaur in ragnick? The clubs management is completely clueless.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ā­

Solid teammate who elevates players around him.

Ronaldo is a black hole of a player which was fine when he was banging in 50 goals a season but running your whole game plan through him when heā€™s not far off 40 is ridiculous.
Yeah Neville was bang on for once about Cavani yesterday. He gives me Lacazette vibes, all about the team. He played on the wing at PSG for Ibra too.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik šŸŸ„

Player:Havertz
Yup, theyā€™re just like Man City in their early stages. The only way out of this mess is to do a complete overhaul and sacrifice a few seasons to blood in young talent who donā€™t have this mercenary mentality or, hire an elite manager to control the squad, handle the personalities and turn them back into an actual force.

It is exactly what Man City done with pep, and a manager of that type of quality who is well known and has a reputation that players are scared of is the only way to get the players to shut up and stop acting like children.

Thatā€™s why I was completely shocked they skipped on Conte because he was literally the only manager out there who couldā€™ve achieved that.

Instead they bring in the biggest personality and whiner in football in ronaldo then pair him up with a dinosaur in ragnick? The clubs management is completely clueless.
I think it is too early to tell on Ragnick, otherwise have to agree. I doubt there would be any patience for a youth movement with United. There seems to be no coordination between what the team needs and what they buy. Buying Sancho to bench him? I mean Sancho was arguably a top 3-5 young players in world when they bought him.

The Ronaldo buy is not working. You can tell the guys ego is out of control and he canā€™t stand the level of his teammates. He has more goals than Pele, and his big thing is adding to his goal record, he is just clearly a destabilizing presence in that team, too big of a name and personality and clearly on his own agenda.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit šŸ’ø
Dusted šŸ”»

He picked Ronaldo as his signing of the season on MNF, guy was getting killed on twitter for it.
All those Man U alumni were patting themselves on the back heavily when that deal got done. Bragging about the calls they made to make it happen etc.

Success has many fathers but failure is a bastard, will be interesting to see how they feel about that transfer come this summer.

As for Neville he's a doughnut - Man U haven't played in how long? and he comes out with get on with it.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
As I said...some great individuals, but as a team they look awful...can't wait to play them, tbh.

People can go on about all that Ralf has supposedly done, but managing the players at the top clubs is such a different proposition, than building a smaller team...the top player's egos, take a lot of convincing.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

You rate his hat?
Not sure I would call that a 'hat'... ;) But to everyone their own. As a white middle-aged guy I doubt I could sport that outfit, but if Paul P. likes the look, be my guest! Just loved the picture combined with the quote. Made me laugh. Love ManU! Imagine him and Ronaldo in one room. Their egos must fill every last inch of that room regardless how big!

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Be shocked if heā€™s the man for this.

Yes he might be the ā€œgodfather of gegenpressingā€ but heā€™s got some of the biggest egos in football in that dressing room.

Needed a huge name like Conte. Him ending up with those Sp**s dossers and not Utd is such a perfect situation for us.
Wouldn't surprise me if Rangnick throws in the towel. God, would I love to see that movie! :fibs::popcorn:

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ā­
What is interesting to me is that the tweet said that he is facing his first challenge as interim manager at United.

You could argue that it is the first managerial challenge of his career. Has he ever managed a big club? Has he ever dealt with massive characters? He is a coach and director of football. Not a manager. There was no pressure when he had his role af Leipzig. I think Man Unitdd got the right idea with a rebuild, but signing Ronaldo shows they have no idea how to go about it.

Top Bottom