• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Martinez looked decent enough for the role we wanted him for.

As your starting CB? Hell no. Doesn’t even have the pace to make up for his lack of height.

Hjalmaar

Feels like bullet dodged with Martinez. Might end up being a good signing but don't think he'll cut it as a central defender imo. Imagine Nunez on the little guy.

Getting a young settled PL proven player who covers LB/CM for almost half the price was a much better deal.
maxresdefault.jpg

Bullet from this?

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Now they're adding Rabiot and his mother to this dumpster fire? 😭
tell me more the office GIF

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Dutch league a different ball game to Premier League. I am judging him mostly on his decision making this summer. His signings are piss poor and with the recent news of him demanding the Arnautovic signing, pretty much confirms it.
Talk all you want about Dutch league but he took them to CL semis and should've been to the final if they didn't bottle it against Sp**s.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Had to laugh at this one:

Talk all you want about the fee and what not but I'm not having the 'flop' label just yet. I mean that environment cannot be conducive for anyone to be successful at this point. Just imagine at your job, you've gone through the same amount of bosses with different demands in the same period. Mental.

MauveGunner

Player:Rice
Seems the Banter Mantle has moved to Manchester. My god. And even now they still think they'll finish above us? Big oof.

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
Talk all you want about the fee and what not but I'm not having the 'flop' label just yet. I mean that environment cannot be conducive for anyone to be successful at this point. Just imagine at your job, you've gone through the same amount of bosses with different demands in the same period. Mental.

That as it maybe Greenwood significantly outperformed Sancho in the same team while being 2 years younger. I'm not saying he won't have a role for them, but just maybe the BL tax and Dortmund's excellent team covered for him. Having Hakimi as your fullback partner and passing to Halaand being is going to make most wingers look better. Plus even Reis Nelson managed a goal every 90 minutes in the BL. Unless he's been carrying an injury we don't know about I can't see him nailing it here.

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
The only way we don't take 6 points off of this lot comfortably is if the referees totally screw us which is of course 100% possible. They're rotten to the core.

Not really, whenever United are **** they always raise their game against us. It's like a derby for them.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom