• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

myoldarsenal

Don't worry right now they're quiet after spending nearly 150 over shiny 2 players. When they start losing again they will remember the Glazers

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Bruno's interview was actually very good. I of course don't expect anyone here to watch it but he really explains everything from the moaning, the way he is tactically and his mentality - he feeds of the criticism and demands because it means people expect him to do big things. The bit on Pepe is 30:40.

I watched it and read the article ngl. That ref zone he talks about was very interesting and really smart. Ref is never marked and can also see every infringement if he plays right under his nose.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

I watched it and read the article ngl. That ref zone he talks about was very interesting and really smart. Ref is never marked and can also see every infringement if he plays right under his nose.

The part 2 is also pretty interesting. About his risk taking and eagerness to make a killer pass instead of playing a simple game.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

The part 2 is also pretty interesting. About his risk taking and eagerness to make a killer pass instead of playing a simple game.

You reckon ETH has tolerance for this? I know nothing about him.

I know Arteta has less tolerance for this sort of thing.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

You reckon ETH has tolerance for this? I know nothing about him.

I know Arteta has less tolerance for this sort of thing.

Truthfully I don't know what a full-flowing Ten Hag team looks like, but I can tell you from observing that we can tolerate more risk from Bruno under Ten Hag's sets up because we are defensively more solid and recover much better than last season. He's also a very hard working player himself and if we have a more dynamic front-line with players like Rashford over Ronaldo then it suits his game much more. Think even Rashford says that he doesn't even bother making certain runs unless he sees Bruno is on the ball.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
IMG-20220929-WA0044.jpg
Goldbridge thinks united is better than the best team in the world :lol:

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Closed the game after the first goal, because I knew what was coming. Ten Haag trying to switch back to Ten Haag ball is going ro be the death of him. Proper relegation side that.

Just ride the season out playing Ole-Ball and then get more players in. No sense trying to be intrecate and playing out of the back with this lot, ffs.

Latest posts

Top Bottom