• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Istanbald

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Put on my televisión and I see United have free kick thinking wow 0-0. Then the other dudes counter and score a banger of a goal lol. They are playing probably the worst team in Europa league for crying out load

ThePortugueseGunner

To be fair, Ronaldo was a bit unlucky yesterday. He's clearly struggling mentally and nothing is going right for him. In a regular day, he would've scored two yesterday and he could even had another assist (Bruno hit the crossbar in the first-halp after a nice pass from him).

He ended up leaving with only an assist, but they still got the win. Could've been way better, but it surely could've been more catastrophic.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

From a 10k messages member at Redcafe. Imagine the audacity to say this with their squad. :lol:
I actually do think Saliba is class. Most of their team is not though. Arguably it's him, Partey and Ødegaard who are looking like the actual class players and the rest of the team is just "good". Ramsdale, Zinchenko, Jesus, Martinelli, White, Gabriel...these aren't special players.
Same guy, and others there with similar expectation, they're in for a long wait me thinks.
I will enjoy the implosion, I'm suspecting post-world cup.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

Incredible ego for him to be carrying on like that. This is a footballer with a shelf life of a year, maybe? Versus a manager who could be there for way longer. The executives probably already regret signing him, no way he’s calling any shots there.

Reactions: A_G

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Utd fans losing thier patience at thier ex players I'm not surprised these guys just don't want thier team to evolve

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Guess it's definitely over for him footballing wise even if he comeback it'll be difficult see clubs attempt giving chance specially in England.

Nothing to blame but himself. Stupid.

Top Bottom