• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Guess it's definitely over for him footballing wise even if he comeback it'll be difficult see clubs attempt giving chance specially in England.

Nothing to blame but himself. Stupid.

If he beats it I wouldn’t rule anything out.

Convictions on rape and other sexual assault crimes have a really low conviction rate historically.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If he beats it I wouldn’t rule anything out.

Convictions on rape and other sexual assault crimes have a really low conviction rate historically.
Yeah but will people even respect him after that? And feel comfertable having him at thier club he could still get away with it like many footballers or these American sport players

myoldarsenal

Their constant changing goal posts are hilarious.

First we were going to fall off after losing vs them

Then we were going to get exposed against Sours

Then Liverpool

And now after the WC

We won't win the title it's quite hard but hilarious coming from the most deluded fan base on tje planet who before the season said Arteta would get exposed and end up 6th again because of Pep Klopp Conte and "ETH"

It's funny how us being predicted to finish 6th or 8th by their trash fanbase has all been forgotten while they are exactly where they belong. In 5th 6th mediocrity despite spending the same as City

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Not even 24 hours, then again it's not like their the only fanbase willing to turn a blind eye to stuff like this.

This is where football tribalism can be a bit ridiculous.
True, no one on here seem to mind us playing Partey and praising him

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
@Oxeki did you bring their tears :lol:
Imagine we had a striker

Pathetic as per usual.

Midtable United

5-7th position this year

I never want to see Fred, Ronaldo and Bruno ever again

Fred and Dalot were Newcastle’s best players. The ref’s bank account needs to be checked.

Rashford should have started.

Ronaldo is finished.

Fred and Rashford missed absolute sitters.

Sancho is crap

Antony has potential

Crap. Slow, no creativity, so lacking in any sort of quality in the attacking areas.

Striker in January please.

Only 2 shots on target in 90 mins

1 striker and 1 midfielder and we win the league

Go and get a fecking striker for feck sake.

cnuts

**** game. Boring to watch, especially with how none of our players can create chances, take shots, and score goals.

"creators" like Sancho, Bruno shall feel ashamed that Casemiro created our best chance in the game .

This lack of urgency is pathetic. De Gea walking to take a goal kick at 85 mins. At level terms this team has been happy to walk through any game for 88 minutes per my very calculated calculations.

We can't create chances with Ronaldo on the field and can't finish them when he's off.

Hate all Burnley connected players, Wood diving for free kicks and Pope timewasting will never die.

Can’t wait until we’re playing some of the lesser teams. The way it’s fallen with postponements it feels like every week we’re playing someone good or visiting a tricky away ground in Everton’s case. It’s **** luck for us.

Dog **** again and cost me accumulator for over £200. I should have known better; heart ruling head.

Sick of them.

City shoe in for top 4.

Arsenal looking great.

Tottenham looking super solid.

Chelsea getting so much luck that it defies belief.

Liverpool will eventually challenge.

Top 4 is the most difficult it has ever been.

The result is not a disaster but in the context of the challenge for top 4 it is worrying.

The frustration you feel watching this club playing football in 2022, must take years off your life. It’s probably just me, but they honestly get me to boiling point!

2 minutes into injury time, Dalot runs across the line and Sancho is WIDE open for a run on goal. A five year old could see it. Of course, the ball goes sideways. Again.

A real bottle job from us, Sp**s next

We can't create chances with Ronaldo on the pitch.

We can't finish chances with Rashford on the pitch.

We don't have a chance of getting Martial on the pitch.

We aren't getting top four this year. You're right, there are too many other teams better than us. This season has to be ETH establishing a style of play and the team improving.

We`re seeing shades of LvG here.

Receive the ball, watch a teammate run into space, ignore that teammate, pass it calmly 10meters to the teammate closest to you and standing still. That player does the same as well. Then hopefully we can walk the ball past the keeper.

We have played some decent football lately however so i`m not to pissed. Frustrating but still somewhat entertaining.

It’s shocking having spent £250m this summer and £150m last summer that we are still no where near. Don’t think we will ever get to the top again as the club blows so much money and doesn’t improve.

2 opinions based on this season:

1. United are a firmly upper mid table team - the ‘expectations’ of top-4 are above your station and you really should be delighted at Europa/Conference participation. You don’t have the players for it. Can see why Antony is firmly 2nd-3rd choice in Brazil’s right wing.

2. EtH doesn’t look like a manager who can get you to play greater than the sum of your parts (Klopp) or even the better than you’ve shown before (Guardiola). Give him relegation players and you will be relegated, give him mid table players and you will be mid table. If he’s really lucky, at best he can become an Ancellotti, but then Ancellotti’s biggest strength is his ability to act as a confidante. EtH sounds arrogant and not someone I’d want a beer with.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
What about our win at Leeds. I am sure there are plenty of them.

@Juan Matas Beard rn
Look Away Nick Schonert GIF by Worcester Warriors

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
What about our win at Leeds. I am sure there are plenty of them.

@Juan Matas Beard rn
Look Away Nick Schonert GIF by Worcester Warriors
Leeds the better side against Arse.

Leeds should be a couple up.

This has jammy 0-1 Arse win written all over it.

0-1

Saka has scored.

Arsenal have momentum, if City lose it’s going to start feeling like Utd 06/07 season

Saliba handball
Oh so this week they give a handball against Arsenal.

Should that not have been a red for deliberate handball?

Bamford miss
feck Bamford

Bamford looks hungover there

Bamford misses penalty

Arsenal won’t stay at the top for long. Jammiest feckers this season.

Arsenal getting all the fecking luck this season.

Arsenal completely remind me of the Liverpool luck. Keepers making howlers vs them, opponents will miss penalties.

That's a fecking terrible handball to give the penalty away and an equally terrible miss. Both outdoing each other.

Can’t wait for City to give arsenal a battering.

Their last league win at Anfield was two years ago but prior to that you’d have to go back to 2003.

On that Leeds penalty, if the linesman does his job he flags the Leeds player offside in the build up and the handball never happens.

Gabriel-Bamford incidence
Red hahahah

PEN!!

This will be reversed

That’ll get overturned.

As much as I don't like Arsenal as long as they're up on City tails it's good if it means if it will stop City winning 3 times in a row.

I’m supporting Arsenal every game they don’t play us. Surely people want them winning league over Fecking City.

Sticky one. On paper yes, we should be preferring them. But on the other hand I can’t stand their delusional fans, and I don’t consider City’s success to mean anything.

They've legit got the worst fans in the world and that's when they've had close to two decades of no success. All of England should be up hoping for a City title win over Arsenal.

This is where I am. City's success is meaningless and artificial.

Also, Arsenal fans are the most delusional, after the Scousers, so feck them.

Nope, being a southerner I hate Arsenal and their flip flop fans far more than I do City.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Well let's see if they could deal with Leeds press when they go there and get 3 points after no training session. Also you 11 points behind us already focus on yourselves maybe 💀

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Greenwood is locked up as he is denied bail for atleast a month. And saddest part is the girl he abused was in the court supporting him

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Greenwood is locked up as he is denied bail for atleast a month. And saddest part is the girl he abused was in the court supporting him

All the hallmarks of an abusive relationship.

Even if she vouches for him & drops all charges, his career is over at the top level.

What a miserable waste to what looked like a very promising talent.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

All the hallmarks of an abusive relationship.

Even if she vouches for him & drops all charges, his career is over at the top level.

What a miserable waste to what looked like a very promising talent.
Yeah but at this point it’s about avoiding jail time. She and her family has made it clear they will no cooperate with police. Yeah it’s crazy how he threw his career away

Top Bottom