• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
No. If he did I would support him and hope he does well.
But even if that was the plan, we’re not signing him. Thankfully.
Odd question really, but I will reciprocate. If we don’t sign him will you leave the forum?
I don't want him here

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

DC United the worst team in the East and now their players have the mental image of Rooney’s junk, truly a horror season.

Suffering Ronnie's arrogance or morbid details about Wayne's tackle? MLS players are in for a season of pain!!

That's like asking which you'd prefer being mauled back, a salt-water crock or a great white shark? :lol:

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Rooney is a bit of a weirdo. The Auld Slapper debacle, granny fetishes generally, telling others about his small ****. Not normal behaviour

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

What is going on in this thread, getting compared to Rooney ffs.

Reporting that scumbag American Gooner, to the mod American Gooner...I am sure justice will be served!
@A__G reading his own report

roflgator-streamer.gif

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Another Utd ledge doing and saying too much, their initiation ceremony when a new player joins the squad must be high level masonry type of madness.

Soccer player "We are 15 points away from the playoff's, dude...how do we fix this sophomore slump!?"

Rooney "I have a tiny ****, so you know...win"

Shocked and appalled faces everywhere, expect Riou (on loan from Arsenal) who...

giphy.webp

Powerful scenes indeed, from the ****ty MLS.

Last edited:

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Soccer player "We are 15 points away from the playoff's, dude...how do we fix this sophomore slump!?"

Rooney "I have a tiny ****, so you know...win"

Shocked and appalled faces everywhere, expect Riou (on loan from Arsenal) who...

giphy.webp

Powerful scenes indeed, from the ****ty MLS.

Rooney discussing tactics with his assistant the day before a league match.

addtext_com_MDM1MDAwMzMxOTc.jpg

:lol:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
All this talk about him being fat, ugly (definitely) and having a small **** (apparently) he was actually a pretty decent player too...

...stop watching at 3:15 though, his overrated goal v us happens then.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom