• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
U think the board is out there scouting people? Clearly says the board agreed with Rapid Ralf. That’s why their scouting departement will be gone soon.
It's the board we are talking about, not just the chairman or head. I don't think for a second that they are complete idiots.

What i do know is that they could have spent money and asked the scouts to get somebody stat.

I do agree that they would have been reluctant to spend so much money on a player.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Because the scouting said nobody available that could strengthen united

To play devil’s advocate who was available?

Look at Arsenal. We spent all window chasing Vlahovic but when he went to Juve there was no one really left.

It would have been stupid of Utd to spunk 70 odd million on Isak because is he really a massive improvement on what they have?

Scouts saying there was no one available in January is hardly a terrible **** up is it?

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
They'd have been as well letting Ole or even Carrick carry on till the end of the season, they couldn't have done much worse.

I still believe they have a good group of players barring midfield. Lacking a few leaders obviously but they should be a lot higher than 7th. Ragnick has made a total mess of it. To underperform Ole takes some doing.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

I visited redcafe this morning, I rarely do that though (my mistake) and I found this entire gem of a thread. The OP is genius.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I visited redcafe this morning, I rarely do that though (my mistake) and I found this entire gem of a thread. The OP is genius.

Further down that thread :lol:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
FSLEQvmXoAIm8b1

tumblr_prfdeqXwLz1v6a61p_400.gifv

Latest posts+

Top Bottom