• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Mad reminds me of you lot in 2011 when you panic bought all that trash including your current manager. We’re a basket case. Can only hope that somehow Ten Hag can make it work and gel a team together.
Eerily similar. The De Jong situation has been one big **** up and I think a lot of the blame falls on baldy.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Mad reminds me of you lot in 2011 when you panic bought all that trash including your current manager. We’re a basket case. Can only hope that somehow Ten Hag can make it work and gel a team together.

No chance. United are truly in the ****ter and I think even United fans see that this is going to take a long time to come out of, if at all.

The difference between Arsenal in our **** period and United in their current **** period, is that Arsenal always had the option of spending money once the stadium finance was settled and we felt the timing was right to kick on. A club in United's debt after such enormous investment is seen as a club that wastes money on banter talent (Sancho and Maguire for a combined £150m LOL), and this isn't the sort of impression that is going to attract the top players no matter how much money you throw at them. We just bought Jesus and Zinchenko for what Maguire cost you 3 years ago.

You also don't have the option of just outspending everyone like you did back in the 90s and 00s, because City, Chelsea and even Arsenal have decent spending power now, not to mention Sp**s, Liverpool etc.

Add to that, the fanbase is always expecting you'll just spend your way out of it, which wasn't the basis for many of your previously successful sides.

The only way back for United is to accept that you'll be **** for 3-6 years, really invest in your youth again, **** off all the banter merchants on top wages and start again with a young exciting team. But the fans won't want that, and the managers will be pressured into not doing that.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

FZqg5SyWYAAxzQV

Rattata

If United lose against Brentford it's going to get really ugly for Ten Hag. After that Liverpool at Home then Southampton & Leicester away followed by playing against Arsenal at home who could be top of the league at that point.

United have lost at half time and full time in their last 6(!) away games in the PL. This means they start games bad and stay bad in the second half.

TinFish

Deja vu, out of that trash we got a manager.

Here's hoping Arnautovic post retirement will start up his his own process as manager of Bantchester United.

mpower2540

If United lose against Brentford it's going to get really ugly for Ten Hag. After that Liverpool at Home then Southampton & Leicester away followed by playing against Arsenal at home who could be top of the league at that point.

United have lost at half time and full time in their last 6(!) away games in the PL. This means they start games bad and stay bad in the second half.
Just like us to go there and give them a confidence boost

Kris

Rabiot's not even that good of a footballer. What the heck are utd doing? There is so much great talent all over Europe yet they decide to go for washed up somewhat have-beens who are likely to kick up a fuss.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko

Rabiot's not even that good of a footballer. What the heck are utd doing? There is so much great talent all over Europe yet they decide to go for washed up somewhat have-beens who are likely to kick up a fuss.
This might be the first time I've seen Statman Dave so upset.

Normally drab as ****.

Top Bottom