• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
I know he makes a ton off his Youtube channel but I almost feel bad for Goldbridge. You guys have the NHS someone needs to send the guy some Xanax or Clonazapam or something. I think for the LFC watch along he might need an adult diaper.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Only just seen the stuff about making them all run 13km on Sunday morning. That seems a bit dumb? If there's one way to lose a dressing room it's pulling **** like that. How is that even fair in any case? Brentford covering 13km more as a team means on average each player covered just over 1km more, so why make them all run 13km? "You all ran 9km yesterday, Brentford players ran 10.2km. Get out there and run 13km". What the ****? :lol:

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
I don't think there's anything wrong with that 13km run stuff.

It's a new manager trying to make a point to the players about what he expects from them in terms of working as hard or harder than the opposition. He's not doing it for fitness or conditioning reasons. It's to drill home a point.

If he starts doing it regularly then yeah, it's stupid but quite a few of the players are big time charlies who need a kick up the backside.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
The figures here are crazy. Glazers seem to have profited ~£500m by saddling the club with large amounts of debt. Scary to think what United could be if they had different ownership.

TornadoTed

Established Member
A lot has been made of the 13km on Sunday but work rate is something that ETH really needs to address more than anything else with United in my opinion. They were 18th for distance covered as a team last season and you only have to watch them play to see that virtually every single opponent out works them.

Comparing us against Leicester vs them against Brentford, our movement and effort put in to find space was several levels above, our players are constantly moving where theirs stroll around half arsed in comparison.

Besides they are professional footballers they should be able to manage that without even breaking sweat. I ran 12km on Saturday and then 15km yesterday after work and I'm 47 years old FFS!

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

It's a new manager trying to make a point to the players about what he expects from them in terms of working as hard or harder than the opposition. He's not doing it for fitness or conditioning reasons. It's to drill home a point.

If he starts doing it regularly then yeah, it's stupid but quite a few of the players are big time charlies who need a kick up the backside.

Sounds like a great way to fatigue and potentially injure your players during a period where they’re struggling to perform

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Did United's problems come from not working hard enough? I mean they concede thanks to a keeper era, then through insisting on playing out from the back with players who can't. Then a set piece with a midget CB getting beat and then a well worked counter because they overcommitted.

I mean not sure if ETH has enough about him to make these kind of statement decisions tbh, especially to guys like Ronaldo, Varane, De Gea who've accomplished a lot or someone with the temperament of Bruno. It could easily backfire especially if Ten Hag himself is refusing to take any responsibility when a lot of their problems Saturday were down to his tactics and his selections.

Olivier_Giroud

I'll still take Lisandro as a left-back. Cheeky last minute loan offer may do it. I don't think he's gonna recover in such a toxic United environment.
What for? We already have Tierney and Zinchenko. Do you rate this MIDGET better than those two proven PL players? This is not Mordor where we need a DWARF to fight our battles. This is the Premier League.

The MIDGET is a Meme and abuse magnet which is not good for a young team like ours. Look at the internet right now, there are plenty of Lisandwarf Martinez MIDGET Memes which would not be good for his confidence for the long term.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Sounds like a great way to fatigue and potentially injure your players during a period where they’re struggling to perform

I don't think a couple of games removed from pre season a 6 mile run a week or so before their next match is going to be the death of any of them.

Could be a good team bonding exercise too. If I were ETH I'd be having a look at the players that are sulking about having to do it and putting a question mark over whether they're the sort of personalities that need to be at the club long term.

Plus Ronaldo sulking and waving his arms around on the run would be funny to see :lol:

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Maybe that’s the plan? Injure the entire first team. It’s the most diplomatic way of being able to drop all of them…

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

It was a very very hot day. And when you know the players don't have the best fitness, why tire them purposefully on the same day as the match is?

Can't see how it doesn't have any effect especially later in the match.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom