• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Has Bruno gone full Delli Ali? 2 years ago he was the second coming sue a boatload of typically dodgy United penalties. Now he looks like a ****e Sandwich

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Has Bruno gone full Delli Ali? 2 years ago he was the second coming sue a boatload of typically dodgy United penalties. Now he looks like a ****e Sandwich
Have posted it time and time before, but he's simply been found out. Bruno, as a player, works much less the more tactical you get. Always had terrible pass completion stats.

With the right manager he's a beast. Ole was that in a lot of ways for him.

ThePortugueseGunner

I, personally, think the thing with Bruno Fernandes is that he thrives on poor teams and gets completely overshadowed when he has quality around him.

When he arrived at United he looked great, but once they got Ronaldo (a focal point, an absolute star), he seemed lost. The same at Portugal's national team where he rarely shines with a great team around him.

Even at Sporting, he only peaked once there was that big fuss at the end of the 17/18 season. Sporting's squad on the 18/19 and 19/20 seasons was as weak as I can remember, that's why he stood out so much - he was the only good player around.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
If Utd got Poch, told the fans to shut the **** up and gave him 5 years and a decent budget, he's one of the few managers in the world who is the right age, stature and ability to turn that ****show around.

Thankfully that will never happe

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Wouldn't be worried about Potch at Man Utd.

A guy who's crowning achievement was playing decent football at Sp**s and winning nothing. He wouldn't be afforded the time or patience at Man Utd to build anything long term anyway.

His spell at PSG was nothing to write home about either really.

It's about the stage now where good managers should avoid the Man Utd job like the plague. Since Fergie basically every manager left there with their reputation diminished if not in tatters.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Wouldn't be worried about Potch at Man Utd.

A guy who's crowning achievement was playing decent football at Sp**s and winning nothing. He wouldn't be afforded the time or patience at Man Utd to build anything long term anyway.

His spell at PSG was nothing to write home about either really.

It's about the stage now where good managers should avoid the Man Utd job like the plague. Since Fergie basically every manager left there with their reputation diminished if not in tatters.

PSG is a poisoned chalice really, and Poch took Sp**s from being the laughing stock of the PL to a CL final, can't underestimate that achievement.

He was having a shocker when they fired him but I still think it was rash given he'd only just reached the CL final and there was a cloud over the club for other reasons.

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Bit of distortion with our current project with everyone saying United should do the same

No top club does that. What they need to do is actually build something that goes beyond the manager like what Rangnick was supposed to do.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Bit of distortion with our current project with everyone saying United should do the same

No top club does that.

Nah, but Arsenal may have changed the game. I can't see United doing what Arsenal did though it's not that deep, sometimes just sack the manager like.

I think what they did with Rangnick was just pure arrogance and a waste of everybody's time, they should have made the most of that period and listened to him but their problem.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

I definitely think United should keep blowing money and sacking managers, its worked wonders for them since Ferguson.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

The Arsenal really did leave a mark on Howson and the rest of those lot didn’t they?

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
PSG is a poisoned chalice really, and Poch took Sp**s from being the laughing stock of the PL to a CL final, can't underestimate that achievement.

He was having a shocker when they fired him but I still think it was rash given he'd only just reached the CL final and there was a cloud over the club for other reasons.

Isn't Man Utd a poisoned chalice though? At least at PSG you'll saunter to a league title before you get kicked to the curb. You can't say that for Man Utd.

Personally I don't think Potch is good with big egos and there are a few at Man Utd both on field and off.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Isn't Man Utd a poisoned chalice though? At least at PSG you'll saunter to a league title before you get kicked to the curb. You can't say that for Man Utd.

Personally I don't think Potch is good with big egos and there are a few at Man Utd both on field and off.

Man Utd would only be a poisoned chalice in the sense that they wouldn't give him time to sort out their problems, as I already prefaced in my previous post. With the caveats he'd be an excellent choice. No one cares about winning the farmer's league, its the equivalent of not winning the PL.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I think this time, United are probably going to bite the bullet and follow what we have been trying to do here at Arsenal.

You cannot continue to chop and change at the surface level and expect to build something meaningful at the club. I would bet money that they have seen the time and backing given to Arteta and they thought to themselves... we have a manager now, who is already superior to Mikel. Lets support him and help him reach higher than what Arsenal can.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
United are still going to be trying to roll Fergie out on the sidelines 20 years from now Weekend at Bernie's style. They're so lost that it's hard to imagine a turn around any time soon but maybe they will admit it sooner than later.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Potch can give them a good defensive base... more of their players suit his style than Ralf / ETH.

Ronaldo is Ronaldo but the rest seem to be pretty broken & under way to much pressure than they can handle. These players have lost something like 8 in 10 under Ralf / ETH now... including 5 woopings.

Thats just not sustainable or any basis for a big 'rebuild' by a manager that is also making piss poor decisions.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom