• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka

The Portuguese is said to be a negative presence at the club, hardly communicates with his team-mates in the canteen and has made no secret of his desire to move away.

Sources have told BBC Sport they fear there will be no change to United's current issues until Ronaldo has gone and there is a belief amongst some that even if the forward left and there was no replacement, the general uplift would trigger a significant improvement in overall performances.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

The Portuguese is said to be a negative presence at the club, hardly communicates with his team-mates in the canteen and has made no secret of his desire to move away.

Sources have told BBC Sport they fear there will be no change to United's current issues until Ronaldo has gone and there is a belief amongst some that even if the forward left and there was no replacement, the general uplift would trigger a significant improvement in overall performances.

So the scapegoating begins.

Top tier PR attempt though. Try and sell the fans that you’ll be better without replacing one of the greatest two players of all time and your best player from last season.

Basically telling the fans “we won’t buy anyone good” :lol:

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog

Top tier PR attempt though. Try and sell the fans that you’ll be better without replacing one of the greatest two players of all time and your best player from last season.

Sancho once Ron leaves:
b17.jpg

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko

Just you wait, Martinez about to grow 10 inches, Maguire to turn into Prime VVD and McTominay is just waiting to unlock his inner Vieira.

As soon as Ronaldo's gone!

You'll see......

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

@UnitedBeard how long will you lie to your self regarding Ronaldo not causing problems in your dressing room/club? :lol:

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
You don’t believe this rubbish do you? Was he causing problems last season? Or the other seasons where they’ve been terrible, which is most since Ferguson left.
I'm sure he's causing problems, but that's because the dressing room is already ****.

(And only got worse. I suspect losing Mata and Matic degraded it even further. What's even left in terms of winner mentality except Ronaldo?)

There's a decent argument to be made to let Ronaldo go for a fresh start. But that's clearly not the case. They need a substantial purge if anything.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

You don’t believe this rubbish do you? Was he causing problems last season? Or the other seasons where they’ve been terrible, which is most since Ferguson left.
My post is related to my prediction that when things start going wrong more and more, he will cause more problems.

If he stays after this window, it will come more and more to fruition.

I'm bantering a United fan who has trolled this place enough. We had this argument earlier. Of course you come to reply in his place. :lol:

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
My post is related to my prediction that when things start going wrong more and more, he will cause more problems.

If he stays after this window, it will come more and more to fruition.

I'm bantering a United fan who has trolled this place enough. We had this argument earlier. Of course you come to reply in his place. :lol:

He's trying to stay relevant by picking fights with you mate. Attempting to ride your coattails etc.

Think secretly he's hurt that his application to the Drip Squad was denied ❌

Due diligence and background checks flagged him as having an extensive criminal record ⚠️

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
I think this time, United are probably going to bite the bullet and follow what we have been trying to do here at Arsenal.

You cannot continue to chop and change at the surface level and expect to build something meaningful at the club. I would bet money that they have seen the time and backing given to Arteta and they thought to themselves... we have a manager now, who is already superior to Mikel. Lets support him and help him reach higher than what Arsenal can.
Spot on. I actually think united are in bigger need of a “process” than Arsenal were. Putting the squad to one side, we had the benefit of a true visionary (wenger) who moulded the structure of Arsenal around some values. This meant that we had / have good training facilities and a great youth set up that is geared up as a feeder system into the style of play of the senior club. United have a decrepid ground, dilapidated facilities and no sense of continuity through their youth set up.

Funnily enough this is also why I was/am willing to give arteta more time than I would say a conte. “My” Arsenal doesn’t need a chef who comes in and whips up a snazzy frittata with what he finds in the fridge. It needs someone who can create a whole menu and run a restaurant. I’ve been spoilt by Arsène, and we’ll never find another like him but we can at least try get a knock off version that tries to establish a culture / vision that could kickstart a sustained period of success

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
26vq65dk25i91.jpg

You'll know the truth once I give an interview in a few weeks. Media only says lies. I have a notebook and in the last few months of the 100 news that they did only 5 are right, imagine how it is. Take the hint.

Hugs everyone 👍. I came here real quick. Haven't been here in some time.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Ronaldo is Ronaldo but the rest seem to be pretty broken & under way to much pressure than they can handle. These players have lost something like 8 in 10 under Ralf / ETH now... including 5 woopings.

They legit remind me of Arsenal of 2/3 years ago. Just battered, burdened by the expectations that come with the badge and riddled with PTSD.

McTominay, Fred, Xhaka, Martial, Lacazette, Shaw, Kolasinac - it's literally the same dons honestly. Everybody involved just needs a fresh start elsewhere.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

26vq65dk25i91.jpg

You'll know the truth once I give an interview in a few weeks. Media only says lies. I have a notebook and in the last few months of the 100 news that they did only 5 are right, imagine how it is. Take the hint.

Hugs everyone 👍. I came here real quick. Haven't been here in some time.

Only the real ones know the truth.

1660688150344.png

Top Bottom