• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Saw a United fan say ETH wasn't having a go at Arsenal, but blamed it on a poor grasp of English...saying how when interviews are over Erik says "please" instead of "thank you" to everyone as an example...fair enough :lol:

Interesting theory this... @A_G does this connect with your theory on Gdeep in anyway?

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

Riou

Jesus' injury to us, is worse than any Yanited injury this season...which important players have they even had out long term?

Eriksen is kinda meh these days, he was awful away to us and they got a replacement in pretty quickly...and ETH better not be talking about Martial in 2023 as an important player ffs :lol:

Not our fault Casemiro is a psycho and that you can't control him getting stupid suspensions constantly, that's not being "unlucky" that's just being an idiot.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
What does RAWK mean?
Red and white kop, world's first online asylum for the mentally challenged. Gave the world many great memes such as

I have a very efective idea can someone pass it to those in the know. ITK!!!

just before kick off when the cameras are on, the team forms a circle chain chanting very loudly, "NEGRITO! NEGRITO! NEGRITO!

Then in the midddle out pops a smiling glen johnson pulling up his jersey to reveal a t-shirt of suarez with a text saying. "OUR SUAREZ IS A FRIEND TO ALL COLOURS!"

this all ends with a loud "we willl never walk alone!" war cry from all the players1

He's a deadbeat dad. You rarely see him. You grow to resent him a bit because at times it feels like you'll never see him again. Part of you gets used to life without him. **** him... we don't need him.

Then he shows up one day out of the blue. He's armed with a handful of the latest computer games that you wanted. The new Fifa?!? Mum would never buy you that... He's loud and funny and happy... not like mum who's struggling to make things work on her own, without him... Mum's no fun.

But deadbeat dad is great. He takes you out to the zoo. He buys you the biggest ice-cream with not one but TWO ****ing flakes in it. He even gets you a baseball hat that's shaped like a monkey's head. He takes a selfie of you both, making monkey noises. Cute. Afterwards he takes you to pizza hut. Mum never takes you there. This is such fun. Everything's amazing again. Even mum seems more enthused by him being around. He drops you home and says he'll see you next week.

But he doesn't show... nor the week after... nor the week after that... Mum tries to hold it all together, but there's so much work to do and she could really use another pair of hands... she's losing it. **** sake Dad, where are you? And the resentment grows again. You love him, but he's breaking your ****ing heart.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Saw a United fan say ETH wasn't having a go at Arsenal, but blamed it on a poor grasp of English...saying how when interviews are over Erik says "please" instead of "thank you" to everyone as an example...fair enough :lol:

Interesting theory this... @A_G does this connect with your theory on Gdeep in anyway?
Why don’t you tag me when tagging your BF @A_G about me?

Riou

Rattled. Can link you to some breathing exercises on YouTube to help you calm down.

Did you see what he said in the Unpopular opinion (non sport) thread, before it was edited?

Shocking, shocking stuff...his teams (United and Sp**s) being double figure points behind Arsenal this late into the season, is really getting to him...sad to see.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Did you see what he said in the Unpopular opinion (non sport) thread, before it was edited?

Shocking, shocking stuff...his teams (United and Sp**s) being double figure points behind Arsenal this late into the season, is really getting to him...sad to see.
I don’t get why so many supposed ‘Arsenal fans’ on this forum love Man Utd so much. Those cnuts of all people?

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

We are hypersensitive every manager or pundit makes comparison with current league leaders to make a point. But saying Arsenal have their first choice all the time is a bit laughable. But it is a compliment to be relevant and envied

That’s how I see it too. Seems people here are rattled by the comment though. It’s praise for your club more than anything.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
That’s how I see it too. Seems people here are rattled by the comment though.
No gooners are sensitive and not used to being top. We got Ptsd till we get the first post Wenger title. Why do you guys think lack of money is your problem? Don’t see Madrid and Bayern twerking for Qatar, small club mentality mate.

Juan Matas Beard

Trusted ⭐

No gooners are sensitive and not used to being top. We got Ptsd till we get the first post Wenger title. Why do you guys think lack of money is your problem? Don’t see Madrid and Bayern twerking for Qatar, small club mentality mate.

I’m worried to respond to posts with my real views in a United thread because it will be seen as complaining and @albakos will pull receipts about things that happened in 2002.

Will post what I think shortly on my alternative @UnitedBeard account about how I truly feel.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

That’s how I see it too. Seems people here are rattled by the comment though. It’s praise for your club more than anything.
Not really rattled, just amazed how your manager can make himself look so stupid voluntarily.

Only Jesus and ESR are enough to laugh at his stupidity. He talks about every game one player being injured etc., then pulls Arsenal as an example who hasn't had that.

That's a lie. Arsenal has missed two very important attackers, first ESR for months, and then Jesus. They have missed an important attacker in those players for the whole season basically, and they are not the only injuries.

And with suspensions United can only blame themselves. Even now he started Rashford with 4-1 lead from the first match.

I would expect this kind of idiocy from United fans (not you btw), but not your manager.

Juan Matas Beard

Trusted ⭐

Good to finally know this is an alt of yours...

...as this had me fuming!

Can’t lie to you. We are actually separate entities but one day this will happen.

Dragon-Ball-FighterZ-Goku-Vegeta-Fusion-Dance.jpg

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Not really rattled, just amazed how your manager can make himself look so stupid voluntarily.

Only Jesus and ESR are enough to laugh at his stupidity. He talks about every game one player being injured etc., then pulls Arsenal as an example who hasn't had that.

That's a lie. Arsenal has missed two very important attackers, first ESR for months, and then Jesus. They have missed an important attacker in those players for the whole season basically, and they are not the only injuries.

And with suspensions United can only blame themselves. Even now he started Rashford with 4-1 lead from the first match.

I would expect this kind of idiocy from United fans (not you btw), but not your manager.

I don't think it's even malicious looking at the video. It's just that Areta is so much better than him at managing that he's made coping with our absences look seamless. Ten Haag doesn't even know we've had players missing because we've just kept ticking.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom