• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Trey was talking real spicy about they're "coming for us" not so long ago. I wonder what changed.

Happy Liverpool Fc GIF

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
In our ongoing series on delusional Mancs and the unofficial comedy festival that is Redcafe i thought i would share a few interesting player ratings from the CAF and their masters of performance comedy.

Luke Shaw- best LB in the world and most underrated player in the world

Rashford- one of the 5 most expensive players in the world if he was sold.

You can’t even make this cr.p up.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
In our ongoing series on delusional Mancs and the unofficial comedy festival that is Redcafe i thought i would share a few interesting player ratings from the CAF and their masters of performance comedy.

Luke Shaw- best LB in the world and most underrated player in the world

Rashford- one of the 5 most expensive players in the world if he was sold.

You can’t even make this cr.p up.
We literally have two LBs better than Luke Shaw & let's not even get into how limited Mr. only dangerous in transition PR Henry Purple Patchford is

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
We literally have two LBs better than Luke Shaw & let's not even get into how limited Mr. only dangerous in transition PR Henry Purple Patchford is

They did a thread on which are the 5 most expensive transfers in the world. I give them credit Saka made a lot of top 5 lists on the CAF. But then they throw Rashford into a group with Osimehn, mbappe, and Haaland. Honestly, if i was running a squad at 350k a week off two bad years; I wouldn’t pay anything more than what we got Trossard for. If he was on Arsenal he could be 3rd choice. I will say this fair is fair Rashford does play his best against us he does look like a world beater. But he was crap for two years, how is he a top 5 transfer fee in the world?

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
They did a thread on which are the 5 most expensive transfers in the world. I give them credit Saka made a lot of top 5 lists on the CAF. But then they throw Rashford into a group with Osimehn, mbappe, and Haaland. Honestly, if i was running a squad at 350k a week off two bad years; I wouldn’t pay anything more than what we got Trossard for. If he was on Arsenal he could be 3rd choice. I will say this fair is fair Rashford does play his best against us he does look like a world beater. But he was crap for two years, how is he a top 5 transfer fee in the world?
All a manure player needs is like 5 decent/good games for Redcafe to label him best in the world so not really surprising

Synical

Miss Superstitious

How grumpy can a man get? Tell me one thing Marcus has done wrong? Absolute role model
The comments under his tweet are unhinged. Sorry (not sorry really) to say it but this is why I don't support the England team: because the fans don't deserve those players 😡

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Say what you want about Glazers. But they are great business people. United is valued 2.9 million in the stock market. They are about to get over 5 billion for it

MauveGunner

Player:Rice
You are a stupid troll so i dont give a damn about anything you say. I dont care what that psychotic idiot Farzad say either.
How can one man be so misirable and negative all the time on a bloody football forum :D. You really need to het some sunshine bud.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom