• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I haven't kept up with what happened with Greenwood's case, so correct me if I'm wrong here. Did he and the girlfriend he raped reconcile and are now expecting a child? And that's why the complaint was withdrawn?

Big yikes if that's the case. It doesn't mean he's been "cleared" at all, then, just that the victim here either has serious character defects, or is being pressured to keep the relationship going.

He breached his bail conditions of not contacting her and knocked her up during that time.

No way the case would proceed after that. Scummy guy.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
I respect the argument that Saka is not world class. It's not without merit. But Rants just basically destroyed his own argument by saying Kvicha and Freakish are world class but Saka isn't. I'm not having that.

The guy is a proper dickhead.
Not dickhead, mentally * is the word. Low IQ humanoids having a fanbase behind them on YouTube or social platforms is the worst thing on the internet.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
@Riou if the Mason Greenwood thing happens, I’m going to have to fully convert and become Pires’s Soulpatch and join you every weekend.

Then if something happens regarding your midfield. I’ll have to become Mudryks meat or some ****.

I mean probably every favourite 1990s era player of every team in the country probably did some despicable sh*t but we just never heard about it. Fans are kinda damned either way

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
I got to say reading the accidental comedy on Redcafe is my voyeuristic treat. Seriously I sometimes spit out my tea guffawing at their comical ratings. They claim Zinchenko is most overrated left back in the league. These are sane people who say Shaw is best left back in the world. Rashford is one of 5 most transfers of sold.

Partey also made the list as overrated. Partey when healthy to me is top 3-5 guys in world at that position. They are so lucky they pre-banned me from the CAF, seriously i was denied membership something about not liking my name and that i had an iq above 80 i suppose.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
@Riou if the Mason Greenwood thing happens, I’m going to have to fully convert and become Pires’s Soulpatch and join you every weekend.

Then if something happens regarding your midfield. I’ll have to become Mudryks meat or some ****.
Haaland's Peach Fuzz?

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
I got to say reading the accidental comedy on Redcafe is my voyeuristic treat. Seriously I sometimes spit out my tea guffawing at their comical ratings. They claim Zinchenko is most overrated left back in the league. These are sane people who say Shaw is best left back in the world. Rashford is one of 5 most transfers of sold.

Partey also made the list as overrated. Partey when healthy to me is top 3-5 guys in world at that position. They are so lucky they pre-banned me from the CAF, seriously i was denied membership something about not liking my name and that i had an iq above 80 i suppose.

I can't believe they were so partisan that they didn't allow FergieWasARedNosedCheatingCunt

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
This is the same Ayling who waz bullying Garnacho, got done like an amateur there

Ayling had a stormer against us and now he goes to the ground there...

Top knot gowlbag

Ayling turned into prime Roberto Carlos against us and ****s the bed against Arse. ****.

You can see its their year. Everything goes their way. Scoring against the run of play.

Literally everything has gone their way.

Leeds are even without their best player in Gnoto, who was a beast against us.

Small silver lining is that Leeds need to go down.

As crazy as it is, Welbeck would genuinely be our best striker if he was here still

Arsenal will win the league.

The Arsenal collapse is going to be so enjoyable.

League is arsenal's. I think they'll manage to get a draw away to city and that will be it.

Teams love rolling over at the Emirates don't they, pathetic.

They are a good team in very good form riding a crest of a wave. I don't however think they are a great team worthy of winning league titles but that's just me.

The way they play, their performances week in week out, all say differently. I don't get why people refuse to give them credit. They aren't just riding a crest. They're just a very good young team who is excellently balanced.

Saka is arguably as good as any right winger in world football, and only 21. Ødegaard up there with De Bruyne, even better than him this season. Saliba is brilliant at CB. Martinelli, Jesus, Trossard, Gabriel, Zinchenko, Partey all very good players. Xhaka and Jorginho fitting what Arteta wants. Ramsdale fitting what he wants from the back. They're just a very well balanced team with squad players who fit exactly what Arteta needs so they can cover absences and keep their system. On pace for over 90 points. Give them their fair dues, they deserve their position.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

@Oxeki Thanks once again for these gems but I've got to give respect to Bosnian Red. It's the first articulate post from them that I've seen.

Shocking isn't it? Logical. Coherent even!! :lol:

The only thing I disagree with the post about is us not getting enough credit.

We need none nor do we want validation from anyone but ourselves!! They're just bitterly jealous we've got our house in order before they did & did it by spending considerably less than the treasure they've frittered away on dross.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom