• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I thought there was audio, or video evidence of him actually assaulting her and that's why he was arrested in the first place?
Just some audio thats not really conclusive. I think he just kept cheating on her and she got mad but then got back together and she dropped it but I’m not 100% sure.

Malky

Established Member
This result was always on the cards.

Nightmare for your club though because most people are certain he’s guilty even above Ben Mendy or Partey levels.

Legally he’s innocent but morally it’s a sticky one.
United cut ties with him instantly, his team mates did the same - basically made him look like he was 100% guilty. Surely they can't just drop him back into the squad, on £100K a week, and act like nothing happened.
Never mind the fans, I would think some of his team mates won't be comfortable with him returning.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

My guess is that they are back together (its not uncommon that abused women go back to their abusers) and that thats the reason this has happened. Im still sure that he is a deranged rapist though but Manchester United is a club without class and dignity so they will take him back very quick. I wouldnt mind if someone breaks his legs.

Sparrahork

This result was always on the cards.

Nightmare for your club though because most people are certain he’s guilty even above Ben Mendy or Partey levels.

Legally he’s innocent but morally it’s a sticky one.
Indeed, reminds me of the ched Evans case, a man with no morals but his rape conviction lacked

Sparrahork

Indeed, reminds me of the ched Evans case, a man with no morals but his rape conviction lacked
...what you would think necessary for a verdict to be reached. He always denied it, in theory served his time but had an issue getting work after. The Scottish player had even more issue with Raith of late when society has moved on.

Greenwood is however deemed innocent until proven guilty, man utd have a nightmare on their hands as if they play him some will be up in arms, if they don't then he has a legal case against them. Mendy too many still end up a sticky legal issue for man city to deal with.

Sparrahork

My guess is that they are back together (its not uncommon that abused women go back to their abusers) and that thats the reason this has happened. Im still sure that he is a deranged rapist though but Manchester United is a club without class and dignity so they will take him back very quick. I wouldnt mind if someone breaks his legs.
Whatever opinions are he is innocent until proven guilty.

The timing just seems really odd, were the matter dropped a few days ago he could go abroad on loan to rebuild his career and the issue swept under a carpet to a degree.

As it is what the hell happens next?!

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I mean we all know what yellow box did and he got off on a legal technicality as it was in a foreign country. *** literally confirms that he raped the girl in their text interaction.

Now is that so much worse than the audio footage of Greenwood?

I don't think it is and look how quickly the yellow box stuff was forgotten, especially due to his world class play this season.

Greenwood is a proper highlights player as well, if he does make it onto the pitch give it 1-2 clinical finishes and they'll be singing his name again.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

No way he is playing for United again, too much damage for the brand and he's not worth it.

Wouldn't be surprised to see him in the Uber realm eventually myself.

Life also quickly moves on from this sort of thing unfortunately, maybe he gets a second chance at utd.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Galatasaray looked at signing Gylfi Sigurdsson in the summer, that might be an option for him.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Anyone who heard that recording and thinks that charges being dropped absolves him of being a monster is a cretin of the highest order. That young man is a sociopath and any Utd supporter who wants him back in the side is ****.

Latest posts

Top Bottom