• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Regardless of what you think of Greenwood considering Neville’s a wannabe politician this a terrible look for him.
He's a stunning hypocrite. He mouths off all the time but whenever it's time to take a moral stance in his actual life, he sides with money and his friends. He had all that energy for players going to the World Cup in Qatar but none for his mate David making nearly 200m promoting it. He wants to virtue signal about women's rights but was a character witness for that abusive dirtbag Giggs and now he does this. He's a rat in appearance and deeds.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
He's a stunning hypocrite. He mouths off all the time but whenever it's time to take a moral stance in his actual life, he sides with money and his friends. He had all that energy for players going to the World Cup in Qatar but none for his mate David making nearly 200m promoting it. He wants to virtue signal about women's rights but was a character witness for that abusive dirtbag Giggs and now he does this. He's a rat in appearance and deeds.
****ing on fire today, Brucey boy.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Swear he stood by Qatar pretty strongly no?

Batman

Swear he stood by Qatar pretty strongly no?
Zero criticism for his best mate Beckham. Imagine I say that I'm really against sweatshops and everyone who doesn't take a stand against sweatshops is a coward and then my best mate signs a deal for nearly 200m to promote sweatshops and I just pretend that didn't happen while giving it large to people who are only at the sweatshops because they have to be rather than choosing to be there.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Zero criticism for his best mate Beckham. Imagine I say that I'm really against sweatshops and everyone who doesn't take a stand against sweatshops is a coward and then my best mate signs a deal for nearly 200m to promote sweatshops and I just pretend that didn't happen while giving it large to people who are only at the sweatshops because they have to be rather than choosing to be there.

No as in he got a huge pay check to go out there and supported the World Cup being held there.

Batman

No as in he got a huge pay check to go out there and supported the World Cup being held there.
Oh yeah he started defending it and then while he was there criticized Kane for not risking cards and wearing that armband. He loves to tell people what they should be doing but it turns out he doesn't do any of it and usually the opposite.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Tbh she refused to cooperate and they still together. It’s hard to get past that and knowing she would testify on his behalf it’s not worth it. Someone said if it’s up to eth he will play him. He played someone suspected for murder in Ajax lol
Literally audio of him raping her and it gets tossed out, :lol:

"I don't want to have sex,"
"I don't ****ing care,"

Yep, innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. I know, I know, bricks in glass houses and all...

TH14shahriar

A gentle soul
Whats up with RedCafe? They remove any thread regarding Greenwood. Don't understand why you cant discuss sensitive subjects sometimes.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Tbh she refused to cooperate and they still together. It’s hard to get past that and knowing she would testify on his behalf it’s not worth it. Someone said if it’s up to eth he will play him. He played someone suspected for murder in Ajax lol
Yeah, this is all true. Sad world we live in.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Quincy promes I think. He was accused of stabbing his cousin. Played him, but couple of months later sold him to Russia. Tbh he was charged about a year later after they sold him. But he was arrested and questioned then released while Ajax player and was played

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Quincy promes I think. He was accused of stabbing his cousin. Played him, but couple of months later sold him to Russia. Tbh he was charged about a year later after they sold him. But he was arrested and questioned then released while Ajax player and was played

Guy’s now trying to get Russian citizenship to escape prosecution lol

Top Bottom