• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Many here Iceland have come out and said that police pressure people to not take it all the way when its famous and rich people. You always have to wonder if police have these poor girls best interest in heart. Mind you there is a big culture of violence and sexism in many polices everywhere.
I think that happens everywhere mate. I'm not anti-cop but I have seen firsthand how they will stand in the way of justice if it suits them. When I was young I had a retail job and one night this bloke was caught stealing a bunch of merchandise only for the cop to basically bully the store manager into claiming down the amount he tried to steal to save the cops paperwork. Then there was an instance where my father's house was burgled and thousands of dollars of electronics and clothing were taken and there were literally muddy fingerprints and footprints that could lead to a suspect but they basically told him that he was out of luck and they wouldn't be able to find anyone. Having seen that, I have no doubt that they'll try to protect those with the money and power to benefit them or those they work for.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Every time this **** opens his mouth or fixes his rodent digits to type, he digs a deeper hole. This is a pathetic non apology. How else could him liking that tweet be interpreted? Absolute degenerate.
He's a scumbag.

Any publicity is good publicity to people like him.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
He's a scumbag.

Any publicity is good publicity to people like him.
I hope he remembers that when he launches his delusional campaign for mayor and things like this come up.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Even though the charges were dropped, this is a terrible situation. And where there is this much smoke...

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

United probably don't have grounds for sacking him now tho, unless I'm mistaken. My bet is they'll delay as much as possible
with their "internal investigation" and try to sell him abroad if he's game. Otherwise he's got a contract until June 2025

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

United probably don't have grounds for sacking him now tho, unless I'm mistaken. My bet is they'll delay as much as possible
with their "internal investigation" and try to sell him abroad if he's game. Otherwise he's got a contract until June 2025
They do have all the grounds to sack him. We all heard the tape. Case collapsed because of witness withdrawal and it’s impossible for a huge commercial club like United to use him. Imagine if he does something like this again after you take him. And how many sponsors are they willing to lose because of this scumbag

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Greenwood won't play for United again , high chance this happens again or worse he's a ticking time bomb.
If she's really back with him, 100% chance of this happening again. Just depends if it really happened due to pressure and this is just make believe or she's really got that kind of predisposition.

If so, as sad as it sounds can't rescue people from themselves.

United would be better off cutting ties in any case.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

This result was always on the cards.

Nightmare for your club though because most people are certain he’s guilty even above Ben Mendy or Partey levels.

Legally he’s innocent but morally it’s a sticky one.

Some things are bigger than football. Just can't justify cheering a team with that guy playing for us after all the evidence.

Black240

There will likely be something in his contract about bringing the club into disrepute. Whether they pay him off or just sack him, I do expect they will cut ties asap. This is toxic for their brand.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

There will likely be something in his contract about bringing the club into disrepute. Whether they pay him off or just sack him, I do expect they will cut ties asap. This is toxic for their brand.

The issue here is a counter claim as there are no charges and if he does that it turns into a huge legal mess.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
You have to buy him out of his contract in that case. It's big money, I'm sure, but it deals with the headache very quickly.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
I think that happens everywhere mate. I'm not anti-cop but I have seen firsthand how they will stand in the way of justice if it suits them. When I was young I had a retail job and one night this bloke was caught stealing a bunch of merchandise only for the cop to basically bully the store manager into claiming down the amount he tried to steal to save the cops paperwork. Then there was an instance where my father's house was burgled and thousands of dollars of electronics and clothing were taken and there were literally muddy fingerprints and footprints that could lead to a suspect but they basically told him that he was out of luck and they wouldn't be able to find anyone. Having seen that, I have no doubt that they'll try to protect those with the money and power to benefit them or those they work for.

I know you’re being serious in this post. But it’s VERY hard to not think of you wearing a cape when you start talking about cops and justice and crimes at night…

Top Bottom