• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Istanbald

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Hope Barca crush them in the EL to ruin their morale and then we send Barca out. Their fans are talking about a treble or even a quadruple lol. I hope we take the EL seriously tthis year tbh. But I guess it'll depend on how well agent Jorgi does. If we rest partey and he's not good then it's a rip.

Hope newcastle beat them in the Carabao too and that they drop points while Casemiro is suspended. So really I guess I wish them all the worst. United fans on youtube talking about how they should appeal the Casemiro red card ffs. Like grabbing people in a chokehold on a football pitch is fine lol.
Just from going on big 6 fan sites no group of fans is more arrogant than United fans. They trash every other big team and still act as if they are superior despite doing worse Post Ferguson than we have done trophy wise in the same period. But Arsenal all bottlers and frauds and United has a better shot than City of winning league. And Arsenal is only better now because United and ETH are in year one and next year will start dominating the league. Still the most arrogant club after a decade of mediocrity god forbid if they were actually that good

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
When Juve got relegated in retrospect, they didn't award the title to anyone right?
They did, got stripped of two titles, but that's a wholly different case and referee bribery can be much easier used and argued for to strip titles.

City ain't gonna be stripped. A lot of the breaches are fines and the more serious ones would be hard to argue for doing anything retroactively. People are currently a bit over the top on this.

Brunos Beard

Yet another annoying Manc
If we we're to be given two wins and Liverpool one, cause I read rumours about three specific seasons between 09 and 18... it would mean that Agueeeroooo would be cancelled, but it would also mean that Gerrard would get one PL-medal

I'd prefer those seasons just being null and void 😁

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
jose-mourinho-running.gif

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

If we we're to be given two wins and Liverpool one, cause I read rumours about three specific seasons between 09 and 18... it would mean that Agueeeroooo would be cancelled, but it would also mean that Gerrard would get one PL-medal

I'd prefer those seasons just being null and void 😁

If Gerrard accepts a PL winners medal that is the most embarrassing end to his football career possible

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
What’s really annoying is we’d have made CL under Wenger if not for the cheating.

Entire history of this club changes because of this. All those years missing out on fourth by a point.

Who knows where we’d be.
If we don’t sell Adebayor to them, we have a good back up for RVP’s four month absence. Instead of struggling with Arshavin at CF, maybe we’re able to make up the 11 point gap to Chelsea in first place. 💭

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

If we don’t sell Adebayor to them, we have a good back up for RVP’s four month absence. Instead of struggling with Arshavin at CF, maybe we’re able to make up the 11 point gap to Chelsea in first place. 💭

All of football changes. All those years we couldn’t even compete with them getting Aguero, Yaya or whoever.

It’s mental that they’re this grim cloud hanging over the PL now. Just tainted the entire last decade along with that worm Abramovich.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
All of football changes. All those years we couldn’t even compete with them getting Aguero, Yaya or whoever.

It’s mental that they’re this grim cloud hanging over the PL now. Just tainted the entire last decade along with that worm Abramovich.
I mean that grim cloud has already been hanging over the premier league. That's why nobody took City's or even Chelsea's titles seriously.

There's no point to dwell on the past. What's happened, happened. And since there's (seemingly) no match fixing we can only speculate.

What matters is that they are punished now. If that means expulsion, so be it.

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
What’s really annoying is we’d have made CL under Wenger if not for the cheating.

Entire history of this club changes because of this. All those years missing out on fourth by a point.

Who knows where we’d be.

The assumption your making is that you consider money being put in by a owner to be cheating. It wasn't cheating until the big historic clubs felt threatened and made rules to ban it. It wasn't cheating when Liverpool did it in the 60s, it wasn't cheating when Blackburn did it in the 90s and it wasn't cheating when Chelsea did it in the 00s.

As for us falling out of the CL. That is the board and Wenger's mistakes. Yes sure if we didn't have another rival we may still have made it. But the club was in the mud at the end and it wasn't good enough for a long time.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

The assumption your making is that you consider money being put in by a owner to be cheating. It wasn't cheating until the big historic clubs felt threatened and made rules to ban it. It wasn't cheating when Liverpool did it in the 60s, it wasn't cheating when Blackburn did it in the 90s and it wasn't cheating when Chelsea did it in the 00s.

As for us falling out of the CL. That is the board and Wenger's mistakes. Yes sure if we didn't have another rival we may still have made it. But the club was in the mud at the end and it wasn't good enough for a long time.

Specifically breaking the rules goes beyond just “putting money in” though?

Arsenal Quotes

People say why I did lie on the floor after the goal, they think I was tired. But I think I was a lot cleverer than people thought.

Charlie George reveals it was all a time-wasting plan after the double winning goal
Top Bottom