• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Istanbald

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

happy ivan toney GIF by Peterborough United Football Club

Energoto

Dont know if you have noticed, but quite many United fans claim Varane and Lisandro have been the best CB pairing in the PL this season.
I know that Lisandro has been quite good, and Varane has improved on his dog shyte form, but it always amuses me how its always their players the bestest best of them all

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Dont know if you have noticed, but quite many United fans claim Varane and Lisandro have been the best CB pairing in the PL this season.
I know that Lisandro has been quite good, and Varane has improved on his dog shyte form, but it always amuses me how its always their players the bestest best of them all
Yes they are the best that's why they have conceded 28 goals.

Delusional fanbase like usual.

Energoto

Yes they are the best that's why they have conceded 28 goals.

Delusional fanbase like usual.
Yeah, someone said that the so called best defense has conceeded the same amount of goals as Liverpool's
To which the Utd fans replied "but but Varane didn't play the whole game against City and Lisandro was new to the league etc, when in fact Liverpool has been constantly changing their starters in defense bar VvD

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

@Riou these are fake stats. :lol:

Rashford has over 100+ goals.

1676106212188.png

Undoubtedly world class form though (keyword form before A-M jump on my neck).

His wonky period is increasingly looking more like an extended blip that can be explained a bit when you zoom out.

Our very own Eddie keeping interesting company as well.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

They’re bringing him back. Grim stuff imo.

Their burden of proof can be lower than the CPS. They’re just an employer after all.

I wouldn’t judge them too harshly as I could see Arsenal acting the same really.

Football just looks at these things differently and I see no point in criticising another club when Arsenal are sketchy on many things when push comes to shove on human issues.

Atleast he was suspended and out of sight whilst this mess unfolded.

Reactions: A_G

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Apparently Emir of Qatar wants full control of both PSG and Utd, no minority stake. The plan is to own through two separate entities. The precedent being RB Leipzig and RB Salzburg, who have played each other in EL.

There’s a problem though. Leipzig and Salzburg are inherently different, one plays in small Austrian league and other plays in the bigger German league. The common ownership is wrong imo but it sort of works because the two clubs are not direct competitors, Leipzig will always be bigger.

That’s not gonna work with PSG and Utd. It’s two clubs which both want to be the biggest and best. Having the same owner just won’t work. The next Mbappé comes on the market, which one gets him?

Arsenal Quotes

I will sign every contract Arsenal put in front of me without reading it.

Tony Adams
Top Bottom