• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Istanbald

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I wouldn’t judge them too harshly as I could see Arsenal acting the same really.

Football just looks at these things differently and I see no point in criticising another club when Arsenal are sketchy on many things when push comes to shove on human issues.

Atleast he was suspended and out of sight whilst this mess unfolded.

Not really loving Arsenal either tbh :lol:

Let’s be honest we pretty much know he’s an utter wrongun. Just because he’s beaten the case doesn’t mean Utd have to play him.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

It usually is too, imagine police publicly arresting you for assault, sexual assault rape and threats to kill, with those messages going viral etc even if they drop the charges no way you'd be welcomed back at the work place.

Exactly. Mental it’s even being floated imo.

People still condemned OJ when he beat his case and it should be the same here.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
They back
They contenders
They got something cooking up ye ol United road
They in bizniz
They strike fears in the heart of the competitors

Etcetera etcetera

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Fo4VbQ0XEAAOmWS

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

Some members of Manchester United’s women’s team have serious concerns about the possibility of Mason Greenwood returning to first-team training, The Times has learned.

It is understood that they would be unhappy if Greenwood came back to United’s Carrington training base, which they share with the men’s team, and do not expect the 21-year-old forward to be recalled.

It is also understood that some players in the men’s team harbour concerns about the idea of Greenwood coming back into the fold, although others would have no objection to it given that he has not been found guilty of anything.

Greenwood was charged with attempted rape, controlling and coercive behaviour, and assault in January 2022. He denied the charges.

The Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) announced earlier this month that the charges had been dropped due to “the withdrawal of key witnesses” and the emergence of “new material” that meant that “there was no longer a realistic prospect of conviction”.

Greenwood released a statement after the decision which said: “I am relieved that this matter is now over and I would like to thank my family, loved ones and friends for their support. There will be no further comment at this time.”

Greenwood had been charged after videos emerged online in January 2021 that appeared to show a woman with bruises to her body and blood dripping from her mouth. There were also audio clips of a man apparently forcing a woman to have sex with him. It was alleged that the man in the clips was Greenwood.

Those clips have disturbed members of the women’s team. Other female members of staff around the club would object to Greenwood coming back. It is also understood that some of the club’s commercial partners are concerned about the prospect of Greenwood returning.

United refused to comment last weekend on reports that Erik ten Hag, the United manager, had spoken to Greenwood on the phone following the CPS’s decision. United have not yet decided if Greenwood will play for them again. He has two and a half years left on his £100,000-a-week contract. They said today they would not make any further comment until their investigation is complete.

Ten Hag refused to speak in detail about Greenwood two weeks ago, instead referring reporters to a club statement issued the previous day which said the club would conduct an internal investigation to determine if Greenwood will be allowed to play for the club.

“I can’t add anything, I refer to the statement of the club,” Ten Hag said at the press conference, which took place on February 3, the day after the charges were dropped.

United said on Tuesday that they would not make any further comment until their investigation is complete.

Greenwood has not played for the club since he was arrested in January 2022. He is training away from Carrington and the club have said that he will not play for United until their investigation is complete.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
I thought most of Elon's Manchester United tweets were subtle ways to pump their stock $MANU. I thought it was December or early January but something was going on with the stock a while ago and he was tweeting that he's going to buy Manchester United like a subtle pump for $MANU which he's known to do to manipulate the markets from time to time. I didn't think he actually meant buying the team. Wasn't $MANU recently added to NYSE or some ****? I'm looking at the chart and in late November the stock went from $13 to well over $20. Anybody know what was going on?

Latest posts

Top Bottom