• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Arsenal fans need to move on from Neville at this point, he's just trying to troll us and they are just giving him the views/interaction that he wants.

Take the piss out of him and have a laugh, sure...but the fans who are genuinely angry that T-Bag doesn't think we can win the league, who the **** cares what he thinks to be honest.

He's just some random pundit, him doubting us has ZERO impact on the title race.

Who gives a crap what the most ordinary player who gravy trained Sir AL to a career has to say. Our fans are drama queens and this petition nonsense comes off as really diva like behavior.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

I'm in absolute tears 🤣

FnaV0DSaQAE7l1R

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

They couldn’t wait to tear down Pogba, AWB, Maguire and even Rashford but they treat Sancho with kiddie gloves. At least those guys actually showed up and didn’t bottle it in their second season. Sancho couldn’t handle that criticism.

Explain please @Juan Matas Beard @UnitedBeard would those guys have gotten more support if they ghosted when they were in bad form?

Bar Maguire I backed all the others till the very end, so whatever this is doesn't apply to me.

Farzad Stoned

Bar Maguire I backed all the others till the very end, so whatever this is doesn't apply to me.

You got to admit all the title talk was really nonsense. Especially since they took our fans to task for thinking we had a chance at the title a bit of hypocrisy no?

Farzad Stoned

I hate Sp**s, but only care if we lose that match. United are our rivals. Sp**s are our rivals in the same way a buffet line is rivals with Chris Christie. Mfers don’t stand a chance. They are our rivals like Barca is Espanyol’s rival. Yeah i guess? But in honesty i love beating United the most. Great they are relevant so when we mess up Mercenary United their tears taste sweeter when they actually think they are good.

Buhry

Established Member

United fans braggin about being in the carabao cup final, but then on the other hand complaining about lack of squad depth and having to play too many games and then blaming recently dropped points in the league on that. Lmao. Hope the carabao cup is worth it then.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
You know things are going great for Arsenal when Pump is enquiring into why players from other clubs are so sh*t and have terrible acne.

Personally, I think it's because all the wingers at the club back Magnums inbetween matches and training sessions.
I love how you’re using me to bring up his acne but you’re low key right I didn’t think of it 😂 it’s probably all the Morley’s and wearing Balaclavas.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
It’s easy to talk about Man Utd’s expensive flops. Let’s not forget they paid £50mil for Fred and £40mil for Van de Beek.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I’m really interested in sancho second part of the season. How much will he play and at what level. This is such a difficult one for fans, if he has mental health issues. You don’t wanna look like a d1ck and say get rid. Even if most fans would feel that way

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
I’m really interested in sancho second part of the season. How much will he play and at what level. This is such a difficult one for fans, if he has mental health issues. You don’t wanna look like a d1ck and say get rid. Even if most fans would feel that way
Who would buy him with mental health issues even if they tried? Unless he's willing to take an incredible paycut and play for a mid-table team with a lot less pressure. Probably good for mental health but bad for the ego.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Who would buy him with mental health issues even if they tried? Unless he's willing to take an incredible paycut and play for a mid-table team with a lot less pressure. Probably good for mental health but bad for the ego.
Again not in the squad. Worst situation for a club. I do wonder if a player have a mental breakdown there is anything on their contracts about getting less money

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
Talk about running players into the ground, eth is continuously starting his main attack+mid every 3 days in carabao and fa cups as well

Top Bottom