• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Eriktile Dysfunction

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

With him staying, it’s going to be another fun season watching Utd get battered most weeks.

Jarred Brathwaite, despite his huge potential, won’t change much.

Hmm, I think you’ll be surprised. If they keep some players fit and recruit well I think they’ll at least be better than last season.

They were decimated with injuries it cost them a lot. Albeit I think Ten Hagn could have been a lot better but will see. Im not convinced yet but they did the right thing keeping him.

A_G

Lost A Bet
GQNzDS_XEAAxCkK

GQNzDTAWEAAp_sk

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
"Manchester United have told me that they have spoken to Thomas Tuchel, yes. They said they have finally come to the conclusion that they already have the best coach," the 54-year-old told Dutch broadcaster 'NOS' (quoted via VI and Fabrizio Romano). To tell him this message, representatives of the club even travelled to him on holiday: "They flew to Ibiza to tell me that I was staying. They interrupted my holiday, they suddenly turned up on my doorstep," said the coach with a laugh and continued: "Yes, I am in talks with Man United about a new contract." However, an agreement has not yet been reached ("It's not that easy, we still have to talk about it"); ten Hag's contract with the English club currently runs until the summer of 2025.
Lmao what a club. They're cooked next season

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Look at emaciated humpty dumpty here giving it the big'un. You were kept on because INEOS are clearly as clueless off the pitch as you are on it.

Instead of being thankfully to being gainfully employed after all the hidings & embarassing displays by the tw*ts he selects week in, week out, he doubles down on his unearned & misplaced arrogance.

I want us to poach his sorry arse the next time he comes to London. F*ck 3-1, I want us to annihilate them 5,6 or 7 even!!

Tomb Bombadil

I know they almost have to give him a contract extension to show that they "trust" him.

But he's on £9m a year. So give him a contract extension let's say 3 years and £10m and than they fire him in 6 months and have to pay £25m would be pretty bad business.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Ten Hag is a certified fraud lol I don’t understand this strategy of going for players he’s worked with. Onana, Lisandro, Eriksen, Amrabat, Antony and now Edison Alvarez. Apparently Hojlund has the same agent as Ten Hag aswell.

He’s insistent on building a squad like those fairies in the Eredivisie but doesn’t want to play their brand of football 🤣

Ten Hag will not have any power concerning signings anymore.

Gn1212

ITK Police 👮
As of right now, he still has power based on his contract. It's why they're trying to renew it to shift power back to them when it comes to these things.
It's what's delaying the agreement for the extension at the moment.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

As of right now, he still has power based on his contract. It's why they're trying to renew his contract to shift power back to them when it comes to these things.
It's the thing that's delaying the agreement currently.

Lets hope its delayed until the end of the silly season then.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Utd fans better hope not as the Edson Alvarez link is a strange one. He had the funds to make it happen last season but he opted to go for Mount rather than just play a double pivot of him and Mainoo with Bruno as the 10.

Weird to wait until West Ham sign him then get priced out of a move.

Arsenal Quotes

I still have an interest in training and development, in the stages that make it possible for players first to acquire technique (between 7 and 12) and then to develop physically (between 12 and 16), then to deepen their mental resilience (between 17 and 19) and finally between 19 and 22 to acquire what is critical, like the roof of a house without which all the rest rots away: intelligence and motivation

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

2024 Summer Transfers Deadline

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, July 16

Arsenal have rejected a £30m bid for Emile Smith Rowe from Fulham, who are now considering a second bid [Simon Jones - MailSport]

Marseille are keen to sign Eddie Nketiah as they look to replace the outgoing Pierre Emerick-Aubameyang [Simon Jones - MailSport]

Latest posts

Top Bottom