• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Eriktile Dysfunction

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Granted, I generally favour to stick with the manager, but I think this is a sensible move. Where they went wrong was to flout their arse to every manager with a faint interest....

If they can sort out their abysmal recruitment, my prediction is that they'll improve, and eventually be back up there.

Stability is underrated managerial-wise.

Farzad

Stormy's Lifetime Fan and Subscriber #1 🫶🏽

Player:Havertz
Granted, I generally favour to stick with the manager, but I think this is a sensible move. Where they went wrong was to flout their arse to every manager with a faint interest....

If they can sort out their abysmal recruitment, my prediction is that they'll improve, and eventually be back up there.

Stability is underrated managerial-wise.
I felt same way. 3 reasons: 1. They did win a trophy each season 2. Blooded some good young players 3. Really did have terrible injuries for ETH’s tenure

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

So united appointed a new Dutch coach Rene Hake, about to appoint Ruud Van nistelrooy and about to sign De Ligt and Zirkzee. They really decided to go full Dutch. So despite all these new board people Ten Hag still runs everything

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

So this dodgy bastard with all that terrible PR and negativity hanging over his head gets a 25m fee and an absolutely monstrous sell on clause.

Does anyone here genuinely think Edu could have done this?

We will see what fee he get for Partey.

African Flair

So this dodgy bastard with all that terrible PR and negativity hanging over his head gets a 25m fee and an absolutely monstrous sell on clause.

Ratcliff obviously have some amazing connections in France. Should be impossible get such favorable deal with zero leverage.

Pepesuave

Greenwood had a brilliant season footballing wise, right? Dude had a ton of suitors outside of England.

Our last 2 players to have successful loans - Willock and Balogun - were both sold for significant fees. Old man Xhaka got sold for a solid fee coming off a productive season. It's easy to jump on the Edu sucks bandwagon without considering the broader context

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Greenwood had a brilliant season footballing wise, right?

Not really. If we ignore penalty goals he had 12 goals/assists in the league and if we ignore points against the 3 relegated teams he had 5 goals/assists. Thats not brilliant if you consider the broader context.

He also scored 2 goals against a lower league team in the cup but Getafe won that game with 12 goals.

Arsenal Quotes

It works. I am just waiting until everyone has copied it, then I shall come up with something new.

Herbert Chapman on the famous WM formation

2024 Summer Transfers Deadline

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, July 19

Marseille would offer around £20m for Eddie Nketiah, but it’s likely that Arsenal would ask for more [Alan Nixon - The Sun]

West Ham are frontrunners to sign Reiss Nelson and a fee of £15m-20m could be enough to clinch a deal [Evening Standard]

Inter and Juventus have asked Arsenal about loaning Jakub Kiwior, but the club will only let him leave on a permanent transfer [Goal Poland]

Academy striker Chido Obi-Martin visited Manchester United’s training ground to discuss a move to the club [AcademyScoop]

Crystal Palace are preparing a £30m bid for Emile Smith Rowe [Ed Aarons - The Guardian]
Top Bottom