• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Eriktile Dysfunction

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It's funny united fans are happy given that he could have solved some of their problems if he wasn't stupid. In terms of talents, he was very similar (maybe even better?) to Saka.
He really extremely talented but damaged himself he'll never get call up to England squad even if he score 40 goals. No club in England will damage thier image by buying him too the only positive from this is somehow utd getting good amount of money

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

What's going on at United? Did they suddenly find money at the back of a sofa

BenTal

Player:Ødegaard
He really extremely talented but damaged himself he'll never get call up to England squad even if he score 40 goals. No club in England will damage thier image by buying him too the only positive from this is somehow utd getting good amount of money
As much as I hate him, I think he is a talented modern winger and that's why many teams want to pay 25m for him. It has nothing to do with MU capabilities in selling players.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
As much as I hate him, I think he is a talented modern winger and that's why many teams want to pay 25m for him. It has nothing to do with MU capabilities in selling players.
Yep type of winger can give you 20G/A a season or more. Utd just want to get rid of him whatever the price

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Greenwood had a brilliant season footballing wise, right? Dude had a ton of suitors outside of England.

Our last 2 players to have successful loans - Willock and Balogun - were both sold for significant fees. Old man Xhaka got sold for a solid fee coming off a productive season. It's easy to jump on the Edu sucks bandwagon without considering the broader context

Did he?

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
United getting 30m for a r*pist while we have goofballs in the Kiwior thread making excuses for Edu getting lowballed.
if he wasn't a rapist they'd be getting quoted 80m plus. Kiwior could develop into being 2x the player he currently is and he'd never be receiving those valuations.

Arsenal Quotes

When Patrick Vieira came over from AC Milan, he didn’t know a word of English. We gave him accommodation, phone, car and an English teacher. I talked to Patrick in fluent French and before a game I asked in French, can you speak a bit of English to me? Patrick nodded and replied: Tottenham are shit!

David Dein

2024 Summer Transfers Deadline

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, July 19

Marseille would offer around £20m for Eddie Nketiah, but it’s likely that Arsenal would ask for more [Alan Nixon - The Sun]

West Ham are frontrunners to sign Reiss Nelson and a fee of £15m-20m could be enough to clinch a deal [Evening Standard]

Inter and Juventus have asked Arsenal about loaning Jakub Kiwior, but the club will only let him leave on a permanent transfer [Goal Poland]

Academy striker Chido Obi-Martin visited Manchester United’s training ground to discuss a move to the club [AcademyScoop]

Crystal Palace are preparing a £30m bid for Emile Smith Rowe [Ed Aarons - The Guardian]

Latest posts

Top Bottom