• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

Kobi

I Know Who You Are
Shades of the original Ronaldo during his Corinthians time but that's about it.

ronaldo-gordo.jpg

Reactions: A_G

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
Give it to Wenger until the end of the season as caretaker.

Arsène directly replacing a sacked Mourinho would be like a trophy for the old boss. Yes it would suck to see, and their fans don't deserve him, but we know it'll be a huge "**** you Jose" for all the years of **** he had to put up with.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Meanwhile

Mixed feelings about that possibility. Poch holds Sp**s together with duct tape and with the looming financial restrictions they could sink to mid-table. On the other hand, he might actually win some things at United -- if they're patient enough. So I'd rather see him go to Real Madrid and take Harry Kane with him.

Reactions: A_G

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Going to have to be an external caretaker.

None of Carrick/McKenna/Butt have a Pro Coaching License is a requirement for management of over 12 weeks.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Going to have to be an external caretaker.

None of Carrick/McKenna/Butt have a Pro Coaching License is a requirement for management of over 12 weeks.

A lot of noise around Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, what do you make of that?

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

A lot of noise around Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, what do you make of that?

I like him as a person, he's my username on Redcafe. :lol:

I guess it doesn't matter who's appointed, as no big option will be available right now, so, he's the route we're going in (another) season that's a write-off.

Rumours seem to be Poch in Summer but we'll see, a lot can happen in Football in 6 months.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Ole was one of the worst managers in recent years.
His time at Cardiff was one of the most uninspiring.
His team might have been crap, but I think he will be exposed pretty bad now.

I am surprised they're not going for Conte.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Ole was one of the worst managers in recent years.
His time at Cardiff was one of the most uninspiring.
His team might have been crap, but I think he will be exposed pretty bad now.

I am surprised they're not going for Conte.

Conte cleaned up Mourinho's last mess. I would say maybe United will get relegated with Ole in charge, but to be honest he couldn't do much worse than Mourinho has this season.

Top Bottom