• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I dislike him and he of course has won nothing but I do worry that Pochettino would take them up a level. He'd concern me a lot more than say Zidane who has not proven he can build a team. Pochettino's system with the financial backing to sign top class players at a club that doesn't have the stench of perpetual, eternal failure(just of recent vintage) may be quite formidable.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
how did I miss this ffs
batman-says-no.gif

If my life depended on one of the two controlling and dispatching a chance I would choose present R9 without a second thought. Manc delusion is powerful.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I don’t think he’ll do as badly as he’s only an interim. People forget that the likes of Avram Grant and Di Matteo have smashed it as interims.

He’s playing with house money, the board’s treating this season as a write off effectively so he won’t be under pressure like he was at a Cardiff.

He’ll basically come in and gas up Pogba and Lukaku and they’ll start improving just because they’re playing for their futures essentially as well.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
whether it translates or not, we shall see but I will say that his Molde teams were always good for attacking football and goals.

Granted his time at Cardiff was awful :D

blaze_of_glory

whether it translates or not, we shall see but I will say that his Molde teams were always good for attacking football and goals.

Granted his time at Cardiff was awful :D
Yeah just saw his EPL record for them. 18 games, 3 wins, 3 draws, 12 losses, 17 goals scored, 42 goals conceded.

Different team though and he has more experience now I guess.

blaze_of_glory

Sam Lee (who some people seem to think is worth listening to) seems to think Poch to Utd in the summer may already be agreed. Also doesn't seem rate the Solskjaer appointment

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I don’t think he’ll do as badly as he’s only an interim. People forget that the likes of Avram Grant and Di Matteo have smashed it as interims.

He’s playing with house money, the board’s treating this season as a write off effectively so he won’t be under pressure like he was at a Cardiff.

He’ll basically come in and gas up Pogba and Lukaku and they’ll start improving just because they’re playing for their futures essentially as well.

I actually think you are quite on the money here. There will basically be no pressure. He will bring a feelgood factor back to the club. No doubt they will play more attacking football. Not surprised to hear the "We got our United back".

Obviously not a long term solution, but as an interim, it makes a lot of sense.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Ole was one of the worst managers in recent years.
His time at Cardiff was one of the most uninspiring.
His team might have been crap, but I think he will be exposed pretty bad now.

I am surprised they're not going for Conte.

Don't think he'd be up for a caretaker position.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Their fans are actually pleased with this appointment :confused: Mental

Supersub manager,

In seriousness, our fans are thinking long term, yes Solskjaer is our caretaker manager but in the Summer we're going to get someone that isn't Mourinho. Maybe Poch, Zizou, Conte, Jardim or someone.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Supersub manager,

In seriousness, our fans are thinking long term, yes Solskjaer is our caretaker manager but in the Summer we're going to get someone that isn't Mourinho. Maybe Poch, Zizou, Conte, Jardim or someone.

To be honest, Solskjaer is the first manager you have appointed after Ferguson that understands what the club is about. I cannot believe you hired Moyes, LvG and Mourinho. The latter especially, totally against everything the club stands for.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Don't think he'd be up for a caretaker position.

I didn't mention a caretaker role.
I was thinking more of a permanent role like 2.5 years, as he's an established manager with proven track record that only few can match.

Top Bottom