• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Istanbald

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Naive lineup from Solskjaer against Burnley if I'm honest. 5 changes after the result against Arsenal doesn't make sense to me. Playing kids that haven't played in 6 months. Not good enough.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Such unfortunate timing with our demise as a club and the golden french generation. If we had delayed the Emirates move or been a bit better during the FA Cup years who knows where we would be.
Or if Kroenke would've just allowed for the 100 million Pound shares sale to up the transfer spending, then we could've added to the 2008/2009 squad altogether. But Kroenke didn't want the competition (truth be told, Usmanov would've probably bought all of them).

Imagine bringing old man who had serious sickness not long ago back from retirement. Only a real piece of filth like people who work at Manchester United and support it would do something like that.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I still don't think they'll give oleh the job next season they don't have the balls to do that

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
If we can hire Mourinho and Moyes there’s no reason why we would hesitate on one of our own, especially if he keeps this up.

He knows the club, he has affinity with the fans and he will be supported by the board.

Looks a no brainier to me.

Arsenal Quotes

Religiously, it is said that God created man. I am only a guide. I allow others to express what they have in them. I have not created anything. I am a facilitator of what is beautiful in man.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom