• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Oh FFS, not you lot on this site.

Well it's a compliment. they have nowhere else to go,
since Moreen conned them.
We've taken pity on them and let them cry in here. It's okay. Consider it geneva convention kind of human rights.

I'm the only one here. I've been here for a little while.

Happy to leave though, didn't realise my posts are getting under peoples skin that much. :lol:

Peace.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Tbf @Juan Matas Beard is alright. Can’t stand Yanited though, my most hated club by a distance.

I’m loving the fact that Ole has had some shaky results. Yanited looked decent during the honeymoon period, that just goes to show how much of an iron first Mourinho tries to rule with.

I’ve seen Yanited fans screaming for Ole to get the job- I wonder if he finishes outside the top four and fails to win a cup if that’ll still be the case?

Far be it from me to stick up for a Spuds manager, but I’m seeing tweets suggesting Ole is better than Pochettino?

This is what I can’t stand about Yanited fans. Anything half decent they feel is world class. When Antonio Valencia had a decent run at RB, it was “HES THE BEST RB IN THE WORLD!!” When Mourinho was first appointed, he was better than Pep. Now Lindelof is one of the best CBs in the world..

Hopefully Solsjkaer gets the job. He’s competitive against genuine top class managers in the PL. I reckon he’ll get found out.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

This is what I can’t stand about Yanited fans. Anything half decent they feel is world class. When Antonio Valencia had a decent run at RB, it was “HES THE BEST RB IN THE WORLD!!” When Mourinho was first appointed, he was better than Pep. Now Lindelof is one of the best CBs in the world..

Hopefully Solsjkaer gets the job. He’s competitive against genuine top class managers in the PL. I reckon he’ll get found out.

I remember when Darmian was the best RB in the world until we tore him a new one in the 3-0 thumping at the Emirates a couple of seasons ago. Now they are struggling to give him away.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
tenor.gif

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐

Good interview.. @MutableEarth will like this part :

He says: "I read something from Mourinho saying I only did that out of necessity. Not true. I created the necessity.

"Manchester United had over 30 players. I brought them back to 23. Then I had an open selection for the youth academy. I did that at every club. That is why a lot of young players have made their debuts with me.

"A lot of trainers, like Mourinho, never give youngsters a chance. Yes, five minutes. Solskjaer, 10 minutes. That is not a chance. A chance is a game.

"Too much experience is not good. Then you have an automatic pilot. You always need imagination and you cannot forget how inspiring young players can be.

"If you are not willing to trust young players, you are not suitable to be a manager of a club with a youth education."

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

LvG some serious fire.

I was adamant that United should have persisted with him purely because he was actually trying to build something while also promoting plenty of youth players which is apparently a necessity for a United manager.

For the first couple of months Ole's front three was Martial-Rashford-Lingard the same front three that LvG had at the end of his reign, the same front three that Mourinho rarely ever played together like that. Three players, two promoted to the first team by LvG and the other signed by him. United failed in the 15-16 season because of their lack of a goal threat, Rashford's emergence didn't happen until late in the season and by then they were struggling in terms of trying to get into the top 4. They still ended up winning the FA Cup tho.

United decided to once again rip things up and turn to Jose as a quick fix, but 2 and a half years later then wind up with LvG who'd end up playing the front 3 in a 4-3-3, essentially what LvG was doing a few years prior. Basically United have wasted so much time only to end up in a similar position that they were in at the end of LvG's reign only this time with a finished Alexis on absolutely massive wages, Pogba unsure about his future, various other players unhappy about how much Alexis is on compared to the rest...

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Bad news for pochy he stuck with that poverty team. He f**ked up by signing new contract with Sp**s

Latest posts

Top Bottom