• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

Camel

Re: RedCafe goes into meltdown

amirkat said:
Turn this into the official Man Utd thread. I'm guessing we'll be seeing a lot of stuff happening this season :lol:

We had a better transfer window once in a lifetime, but now both clubs have to perform where it matters most - on the pitch.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
We were still a long way off last year, let's see if we're above them in January before we start "laughing".

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
yes, we were.. but we had new players in Santi, Poldi and Giroud.. new league.. new chemistry.. new setup... the players have now had a chance to get used to each other..

we really havent gotten rid of anyone from the true first team and added a couple players (one who knows our system and one who is just f*cking awesome)..

eh, just havent seen this kind of excitement at AM for years.. refreshing to see

Camel

Great, an arrogance begins creeping in. Sorry, they're champions and we got only the fourth place. This kind of threads is disgraceful. Let's win something first.
P.S. Now I regret bumping this thread.

oh to be a goon

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeYsTmIzjkw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeYsTmIzjkw</a>

sorry, had to be done :lol:

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Camel said:
Great, an arrogance begins creeping in. Sorry, they're champions and we got only the fourth place. This kind of threads is disgraceful. Let's win something first.
P.S. Now I regret bumping this thread.

Disgraceful bump. They're the champs. Hang your head. Or....just have a laugh while you can, eh? :mrgreen:

Arsenal_Soldier

Funny how they all deluded themselves into thinking they'd be getting Cesc and how Fellaini was never going to be good enough for them, now they've signed him, he's suddenly the 'ideal player who'll take us up a level'. ****s, I can't stand United fans.

The more I think about it, the more I can't believe they actually appointed David Moyes as their manager. The man is completely out of his depth.

Buhry

Established Member

Arsenal_Soldier said:
Funny how they all deluded themselves into thinking they'd be getting Cesc and how Fellaini was never going to be good enough for them, now they've signed him, he's suddenly the 'ideal player who'll take us up a level'. *****, I can't stand United fans.

The more I think about it, the more I can't believe they actually appointed David Moyes as their manager. The man is completely out of his depth.

Yeah they were all bashing Fellaini saying he isn't good enough etc et when we were linked to him at first :lol:

At least most of them recognize that Özil is a world class signing and most of them are raving about him. And of course raging that they didn't go for him.

kenkbc2

Interestingly, Steve McMahon, whom I think is a completely Pool biased, ManU hating sc*mbag of a pundit, predicted that the team from Old Toilet is gonna finish 4th..

Judging from their transfer window mess and the start that they have had, he may have the last laugh after all..

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
You can't judge the team and predict where will finish in the table this season cuz its still early days of the season. but if Moyesey and his Manure keep playing like they did against Liverpool and Chelsea i can't see them winning the title but they will finish inside the top 4 cuz they have some quality players.

Buhry

Established Member

Thier midfield is seriously trash though outside of carrick and possibly fellaini, depending on what sort of role they want him to play. Anderson, Cleverley and Giggs are all seriously mediocre. And they have problems on the wings too, unless Nani can hit form, the rest of their wide players are not great at all.

Van Persie, Shrek and Hernandez are probably the best trio of strikers in the league though. And they have a good keeper and a good defence player for player.

I think they will struggle to retain the league though and I certainly think we'll close the gap significantly on them this year. I doubt we'll beat them though, we'd have to get off to a good start and probably make a signing or 2 in january. Or they'd have to go full *****. Who knows though, an injury to the former glass man rvp for example and they could be in for a struggle.

MDGoonah41

Established Member
their depth is at striker, and they are playing with 1 up top. moysie persists with giggs, who should have retired years ago. he's going to keep playing fellaini as an AM i think, which means kagawa will be on the bench, and unless he changes his mind, rooney could well be a bench/rotation player too.

im rooting against united with every fiber in my body this year. i want to see them fall and fall HARD, even though it will further cement red nose's legacy

Bigbludfire

Established Member
I'd love to see Cleverley - Felliani - Carrick against Bayern, Barca, Madrid or Atlético. A lot of laughs will be had that night

Top Bottom