• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

TheLoneFalcon

Cake Addict
Re: RedCafe goes into meltdown

Vidic out for the season, and the mood isn't pretty. :D

We're only 7 points behind them, and with the Tots looking good and AVB seemingly realizing the old ways are best there's a chance that they might have to be content with the EL next season too.

fabo

6.51 / 10

Sad for Vidic, but that's gotta hurt United, considering Rio's decline aswell.

I wonder if they'll buy in January, they still have 4 CB's with Rio/Jones/Smalling/Evans but those queer Brazilian twins are always injured, forcing a CB to play at full-back. Great to see the overrated Smalling getting done during the week, don't rate that kid as highly as most tbh. Jones is incredibly dodgy at the back but has the tools to be top quality, however most of his praise so far has been for rampaging forward runs.

TheLoneFalcon

Cake Addict

Cahill has been **** lately, and paying the asked fee would be a Liverpool-esque **** up imo. Then again, Fergie did pay 16mil for Young.

Per looks more and more like being a very shrewd buy.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu

Definitely. I really didn't think Per can be this good in just a few months. His positioning is top notch tbf and it suits our deeper line recently.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli

Still surprised that so many doubted Per's Perdigree, and then wanted the signing of Gary Overratedhill. We definitely got the superior defender.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Not really sure where to post this, but this is hilarious

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctcNig73okI&feature=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctcNig73 ... re=related</a>

AFC-Phil

Established Member

From RedCafe:

Patrice Fckn Evra

Should go Die!!!

He is the worst captain ever born!

shower of wankers the lot of them. No organisation, no leader, no ****ing good.

He is a liability. (De Gea)

Appalling goalkeeping. He has neither the physique nor the concentration to be a United keeper. (De Gea)

Btw, shouldn't this be in the Dump section not the FT section?

dpt49

Established Member

Just read Man u supporter says "we're not good enough to get top four",
Hilarious

Camel

After reading some comments about hilarity on redcafe, glory-glory and bluemoon, decided to browse there for laughs. Oh, and they delivered.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/threads/edward-woodward.366687/page-47" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/threads/edward-w ... 87/page-47</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"Sack this ****er. Been a disaster, don't even care that it's his first transfer window. You can't have any excuses when you're the chief executive of arguably the biggest football club in the world."

"Shrewd move. If they kidnapped anyone else it would take ol' Ed so long to come up with the ransom money that they would just end up dumped in a lake somewhere."

"And when he did come up with it they would probably realize he mistakenly swapped it with Monopoly money."

"Eddy Woody out.
I will start a never ending campaign against him"

"Woody out, sign Levy and Mino Raiola the pizza man!"

"This ****er is doing my nut in. I want him out regardless of whats happening."

"Sack Woodward, sell Moyes."

"the useless ****s have had ****ing months to sort this **** out."

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/threads/lets-all-laugh-at-manchester-united.376380/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/threads/lets-all ... ed.376380/</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I'm sure we'd rather sit idly on our arses than doing all we've done and showing the world we're a bunch of cheapskate ****tards."

"Woody should get the chop."

"Shambolic behaviour"

"Moyes out. Woodward out. Giggs out. Sell RVP to City. Sell Rooney to Hull.

Ridiculous."

"What the **** has happened!

Sent from my sheer desperation and horror."

And many many more.

Bouchra

I've had so much fun yesterday reading Redcafe :lol:

First they went mental on us getting Özil and then the Herrera deal went off in the most pathetic way, and as icing on the cake they got Fellaini for way too much and Coeintrao's deal fell through.

outlaw_member

Established Member

Yeah, I wonder how many realise that United hired a new chief executive this summer, and it's him who has failed, rather than Moyes.

Camel

outlaw_member said:
Yeah, I wonder how many realise that United hired a new chief executive this summer, and it's him who has failed, rather than Moyes.

Who identified Fabregas as the main target? It's Moyes, he's an idiot who thought that Cesc would leave Barcelona & Barca would let him go. Not to mention their derisory bids, 25 mln. for Cesc! Woodward is clueless I agree.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

I wonder if they thought "Ferguson is Scottish, Moyes is Scottish, what could possibly go wrong?!"

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Moyes is just going to make them hard to beat, they'll be boring ****s this season with Fellaini and Carrick sat in front of the defence.

mo50

Established Member

Everyone and their dog ****ing knew Moyes would go for Fellaini. Yet they decide to let his clause expire and end up paying an extra 4m when they could've had him in for pre-season.

Fabregas was a pipe dream, and the Ander Herrera fiasco was an embarrassment. How do you send someone to negotiate on your behalf without the right credentials? David Gill and Fergie will be massively missed over there. May this be the first of many disorganized summers for Man United.

MDGoonah41

Established Member

wishlist for this season

1. arsenal win the title
2. tottenscum get relegated
3. united fall out of the top 4

any of those 3 results would make this a wonderfully successful season.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐

moyes2.jpg

k24bfan

I had so much fun reading their forums on deadline day. They went from "We don't need Fellaini" to "World Class Signing". They honestly think they are going to win the league also which is just sad. Love for them to finish out of the top 5 not even Europa for them. So much for the "Chosen One"

Latest posts+

Top Bottom