• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

MkhiMagic

Half a billion to park the bus against farmers. 19-5 shots, 55-45 possession, 9-3 corners in favor of huddersfield. A better team will punish them playing like this. They'll lose to Sevilla.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Pogba has been utterly disappointing for United. Expected him to be much better than he has performed. Although Mourinho somewhat kills the creativity of his players but Pogba has not performed in any department.

Rosso

AM's Resident United Fan
Half a billion to park the bus against farmers. 19-5 shots, 55-45 possession, 9-3 corners in favor of huddersfield. A better team will punish them playing like this. They'll lose to Sevilla.
Yeah not true. We had plenty of performances like this under Fergie. Huddersfield just had a lot of energy and their crowd were excellent but Romero wasn’t stretched at all.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Mourinho killed everything that's beautiful about football. Just for that reason alone Guardiola and Wenger deserve praise.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Can see why Alexis and Pogba would be getting in each others way to be honest looking at how Alexis has been playing for United and the positions he's constantly appearing in with the ball. Matic and Carrick were happy for Alexis to get in those positions but for someone like Pogba it's the area he likes to be in possession of the ball. For Pogba this was his team, he was the main guy, suddenly Alexis has come in and he's doing what he likes.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I'm not a professional coach or anything but it seems to me that Pogba has that rare ability to display the amateur side of the game on the professional stage. He's like a street footballer or a cage footballer, a bit like Gazza. So he should be given a free role.

Surely just play him as the most advanced CM in a 4-3-3 or as the attacking mid in a 4-2-3-1? Put two CMs behind him tasked with defensive duties and just tell Pogba to go do what he wants. Otherwise what's the point in having him?

Tir Na Nog

Gotta agree with Mourinho here this guy has been superb everytime I've seen him. He's right about all the other stuff too, really like guys like McTominay don't to boast and try and convince everyone they're as good as they say they are just get's on with it and doesn't draw much attention to himself.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals

Gotta agree with Mourinho here this guy has been superb everytime I've seen him. He's right about all the other stuff too, really like guys like McTominay don't to boast and try and convince everyone they're as good as they say they are just get's on with it and doesn't draw much attention to himself.

Many United fans saying he is nothing special and he maximum solid everytime he plays.

Tir Na Nog

Many United fans saying he is nothing special and he maximum solid everytime he plays.

He isn't really a spectacular player by any means but he'd definitely a solid midfielder and you can see why someone like Mourinho loves him.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

I think Pogba is a very good player, but did his reputation get ahead of his abilities, while at Juventus, he had Pirlo and was it Marchisio(?) to help him out, giving him more time/space on the ball? united need better players alongside him to get the best out of him, Matic and Herrera are not good enough, in my opinion of course.

I think that's fair. Herrera hasn't really played much for us this season but I agree the overall quality is so far apart from Juventus or just being a top side in general when you look at the Champions League's best midfields. Remains a mystery who we'll sign there but Mourinho has at least confirmed we'll sign a midfielder. Some Jorginho links but who knows.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
I think that's fair. Herrera hasn't really played much for us this season but I agree the overall quality is so far apart from Juventus or just being a top side in general when you look at the Champions League's best midfields. Remains a mystery who we'll sign there but Mourinho has at least confirmed we'll sign a midfielder. Some Jorginho links but who knows.

Xhaka to you for 35mill?

BobP

Memri Fan
Pogba is like a roaming playmaker.

Not a bad thing when you're supported and protected by the likes of Pirlo, Vidal, and Marchisio. However, it's a difficult role to accommodate when the support structure isn't there.

M18CTID

Unreal dig at Pogba from Jose there.

Astonishing really. While I actually agree with the sentiment, that's clearly aimed at Pogba and I'd have thought it would be best to keep those things in-house.

They're clearly at loggerheads and it will be interesting to see the outcome. Does Pogba get his head down, and try and adapt to playing in a role he's clearly unhappy with, or does he refuse and ultimately gets bombed out of the club? From the noises coming out of the Mourinho camp, you'd think that United are backing him over Pogba. On the face of it, this looks to be a big gamble in terms of how much he cost but I'm guessing with the way transfer fees have escalated further since they signed Pogba that United might be confident of recouping most or all of the fee if they decide to sell him.

Reactions: A_G

Malky

Established Member
Loving this Mourinho Pogba fallout. Can't wait for the Sanchez Mourinho one to start, most likely when Jose subs him off in a game, Sanchez has a tantrum and Jose criticizes him to the media.
It will happen, I'm almost certain it will. :lol:

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Loving this Mourinho Pogba fallout. Can't wait for the Sanchez Mourinho one to start, most likely when Jose subs him off in a game, Sanchez has a tantrum and Jose criticizes him to the media.
It will happen, I'm almost certain it will. :lol:

Fallout.

Top Bottom