• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

M18CTID

Only on this thread The Sun becomes gospel.

Well the link is to a story in The Mirror so it’s not blatantly clear that it originated in The **** save for one line in the article, but yeah, I agree with you 100% that we shouldn’t believe what is printed in that gutter rag. My guess is that as is so often the case with these types of stories there is perhaps a grain of truth in it but it’s been totally exaggerated for maximum effect.

I did find this line in The Mirror article rather amusing:

The £500,000-a-week star let rip at the Chilean

So Sanchez was arguing with himself according to that!

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Well the link is to a story in The Mirror so it’s not blatantly clear that it originated in The **** save for one line in the article, but yeah, I agree with you 100% that we shouldn’t believe what is printed in that gutter rag. My guess is that as is so often the case with these types of stories there is perhaps a grain of truth in it but it’s been totally exaggerated for maximum effect.

The whole article is quoting The Sun. "According to The Sun" is written on the page as @Rimaal said.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

Who gives a **** if the reports are true or not? Fake news is electing presidents and breaking up long standing trading blocks. Surely it can help us laugh at Man United. Otherwise what's this thread for ffs.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Who gives a **** if the reports are true or not? Fake news is electing presidents and breaking up long standing trading blocks. Surely it can help us laugh at Man United. Otherwise what's this thread for ffs.

You can laugh at bad results, meltdowns by manager and players playing awful all you want in this thread.

But if treating The Sun's articles like gospel and laughing about it stimulates you then that's worrying.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Bailly. :lol:

DpacATSUgrDgXiUIao1AljhWzKfo-LIKEdnycEHCc5E.jpg
Bantz

Last edited:

dbig

What Wenger outlast him once again, it must be painful :lol:
If Pep manages to win the League and CL with City, God forbid, he'll probably lose it for good.

Wouldn't be a sad thing seeing how he tried to destroy Wenger's career. Too bad it wouldn't be Wenger winning it with Arsenal that pushes him off the cliff.

House MD

Best in the world so obviously will have good stats. All reports say he is going to sign a new contract soon so not really worried either

Also he is being compared to normal keepers in that stat. For instance he is being compared to how some average keeper like hart would have done with the same save. Many of the saves he made would have been made by anyone who considers himself even remotely top class

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Alexis and Pogba are big game players. They turned the game over in about ten minutes

It was actually Sterling who missed chances for fun.
And then Atkinson.

But fair play to United, they shocked them with their first goal and by the time City realized what hit them, it was already 2-3

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
Decent chance that game, a win against their runaway rivals' B team, turns out to be the biggest moment of their year. What were they saying about Mou in his second year, again?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
That's actually a worrying statistic.

All this defensive football for portions of the season yet we're still conceding a lot of chances.
The flipside is that what's considered a good chance against most teams isn't actually that good against United.

Top Bottom