• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

What the **** did I say about Morata and Lukaku years ago? What the **** did I say? I saw their limitations when folk thought they had potential to be world beaters or take us up a level. First really called it back in Euro 2016 and was mocked by many. Was persistent even after their big money moves. Was tagged in loads of posts because Morata scored a few, wasn't tagged anymore when the other 7 out of 9 months he wasn't producing at all. Lukaku meanwhile scores loads against the small teams and bottles it when it counts, just like in the world cup knockouts and just like Monday night when he could have put United in the lead in a huge game.

Never doubt me again.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka

What the **** did I say about Morata and Lukaku years ago? What the **** did I say? I saw their limitations when folk thought they had potential to be world beaters or take us up a level. First really called it back in Euro 2016 and was mocked by many. Was persistent even after their big money moves. Was tagged in loads of posts because Morata scored a few, wasn't tagged anymore when the other 7 out of 9 months he wasn't producing at all. Lukaku meanwhile scores loads against the small teams and bottles it when it counts, just like in the world cup knockouts and just like Monday night when he could have put United in the lead in a huge game.

Never doubt me again.

Need @American_Gooner to quote the countless times you've been wrong about stuff now to deflate your big head.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Yanited fans always quick to say “grrrr no Martial”, “grrrrr play Rashford..” those pair have been terrible for a long, long time now.

Yanited lack quality. It’s as simple as that. They’ve spent their money terribly and are paying for it. Since Ferguson has left, which signing can you pinpoint as a total success?

Martial, hit and miss. Pogba, turns up for 20% of games. Lukaku, £25M player max. Luke Shaw only now producing anything like decent form. Lindelof and Bailley- shocking. Alexis Sanchez :lol:. Matic, has games off. Andre Herrera- awful player. Marcos Rojo, shambles.

Ibrahimovic, Falcao, Di Maria, Memphis, Schneiderlin, Schweinsteiger- bar Ibra all monumental flops.

It’s been a horror show at Old Trafford.

You probably understand what’s going on better than most of our fanbase.

The bit in bold actually hit home.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

E.g. SAF was absolutely right to bin Pogba

Hindsight is great tbf. Every opposition fan was lapping it up when Pogba was at Juve scoring a few screamers saying, Fergie is past it etc.

Pogba is an interesting case, I still think he can be a world class player but probably not under Mourinho. Showed it this World Cup.

BobP

Memri Fan

Never doubt me again.

Never forget:

And @BobP said Lukaku was absolute poverty and he's already leading goal scorer in the EPL. :lol:

Just thinking of all the posters who said Lukaku was a poverty player.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog

Never doubt me again.
Auba's two misses vs Chelsea are worse than everything in that video combined.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

Never doubt me again.

Fwiw they're both decent players with their own qualities, I'd say Lukaku is better than Morata. Thing is when Lukaku's not in form he's pretty shocking. I still maintain that for a guy of his size he doesn't get enough credit for the stuff he can do with the ball. People laugh when he gets it wrong, but most people that size would struggle. It's only pure geniuses like Adriano who can be truly graceful with such huge legs.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed

Never doubt me again.

Boss man!

You convinced the entire forum that Arteta was the better choice. Your convincing skills are second to none!

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Need @American_Gooner to quote the countless times you've been wrong about stuff now to deflate your big head.
That’s way too harsh! @Tir Na Nog is an elite poster on here.

If there’s one constant on this forum it’s that all of us are wrong about something on a regular basis. It’s just that some of us are happy to admit it, but others are up their own arse.

PS I’ve been wrong about a lot, but not about Wenger or Squad Cost. :lol: Thank you.

ThlRama

Player:Saka
I never, ever thought Pogba was worth 100m back then. Great for Juve, but United were robbed. He could be worth around that about now, after he won the World Cup and while player prices have inflated to outer space.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Just look at the clubs linked to Pogba.

The goals Lukaku can bag in a 'poor' season.

+ their performances in Russia.

Not even in prime years for respective positions yet.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Hardly, I was bigging up Lukaku last year and @Tir Na Nog and @BobP have put me straight. Happy to admit I was wrong.

Refreshing to see someone admit when they're wrong on this forum. Usually people just get bitter and angry. I mean none of the people who tagged me in all those posts at the start of last season have even apologised to me yet! :eek:

Top Bottom