• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Istanbald

BobP

Memri Fan
RedCafe:

Anyone think he (Sanchez) could play RCM - he has the physique, the tenacity, the ability to beat a player as a CM, ability to shoot and short pass - maybe needs to work on long passing.

tenor.gif

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
DDG saving Mourinho's arse there. They should've lost 3-1 to Wolves.

I don't know how long they will endure these ridiculous performances.

This was worse than Moyes era Utd.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Redcafe is a good read nowadays. They thought they had a good season by finishing second last year, not like we saw it: De Gea being the difference and their football being crap long term.

Now most of them want Mourinho gone. Third season, football still crap and it will be a race for top four.

I hope he stays forever. Look what Klopp does at Liverpool. A young manager could do the same with the resources at United. Heck, maybe even Alexis would look good again with the 500k he's taking every week.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
It looks like we did sold Sanchez just on time, he cannot cope with the pressure at United it looks like, dont know what is happening to him he looks lost should have stayed at Arsenal he just doenst fit the system at United.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

This is the same Alexis of January 2017 onward. For the last 12 months of his time here he was so inconsistent yet the media and a lot of pundits were still adamant he was carrying the team when a lot of the time he was more of a hindrance to the way we wanted to play. No wonder City weren't terribly upset when they missed out, they didn't even bother putting up a fight vs United for his services once they came in.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
This is the same Alexis of January 2017 onward. For the last 12 months of his time here he was so inconsistent yet the media and a lot of pundits were still adamant he was carrying the team when a lot of the time he was more of a hindrance to the way we wanted to play. No wonder City weren't terribly upset when they missed out, they didn't even bother putting up a fight vs United for his services once they came in.
He has been much much worse for United than he was for us in 2017.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Redcafe is a great read nowadays, they don’t know what to do with Alexis. Haha, and they were so smug before when they signed him from us. But we knew what would happen with him in the United team.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
As soon as United gets a better manager, Alexis will return to his best form. Mourinho is a talent killer.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
As soon as United gets a better manager, Alexis will return to his best form. Mourinho is a talent killer.

Agree. But who would be a good fit? Zidane, of course - but he is set for Juve. Conte? Don't think so. I feel Emery could have been a goo fit for them, but he's with us now. Not too many top managers out there right now.

Dyche? Rodgers? Allegri in 2020, or maybe 2019 if he gets booted early?

I mean that's it. Tuchel, Klopp, Guardiola under contract. So are usual suspects like Enrique. Wenger, van Gaal, Ancelotti close to or already retired. Guys like Blanc or De Boer are jokes. Simeone doesn’t look like he's leaving Atletico any time soon.

Think they just cant replace Mourinho which is why he is still there.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Agree. But who would be a good fit? Zidane, of course - but he is set for Juve. Conte? Don't think so. I feel Emery could have been a goo fit for them, but he's with us now. Not too many top managers out there right now.

Dyche? Rodgers? Allegri in 2020, or maybe 2019 if he gets booted early?

I mean that's it. Tuchel, Klopp, Guardiola under contract. So are usual suspects like Enrique. Wenger, van Gaal, Ancelotti close to or already retired. Guys like Blanc or De Boer are jokes. Simeone doesn’t look like he's leaving Atletico any time soon.

Think they just cant replace Mourinho which is why he is still there.
Wouldn't be surprised if they got Pochettino. Yeah, he hasn't won any trophies but he'd do a lot better with United's transfer budget and current squad options.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not scared to spend money. If you go out with me one night, you will understand that.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom