• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
But managers are not playing on the pitch bro. Players cannot perform to their best with a massive campaign of rants going on around them, no matter what they’re paid, it’s common sense. They’ll look nervous and make mistakes, and that’s what happened.
Then why mock Mourinho as much you have recently? Shouldn't the same excuses apply to him?

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Then why mock Mourinho as much you have recently? Shouldn't the same excuses apply to him?
3 good reasons:
  1. Mourinho has a very expensive squad. The kind of money that Wenger or Emery would die for. Yet he’s complaining today that the owners haven’t invested enough.:lol:
  2. Despite being 10th, United and Mourinho are still are still not getting the kind of hate that Arsenal gets by the biased media.
  3. United are our rivals and we’re supposed to laugh at them . . . it’s all in the thread title.
Edit: And 4 he did his best to try and humiliate Wenger when Mourinho had more money than he could shake a stick at, at Chelsea. Yet Wenger never finished as low as Mourinho did.

Last edited:

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Mourinho has a very expensive squad. The kind of money that Wenger or Emery would die for. Yet he’s complaining today that the owners haven’t invested enough.:lol:
In order to compete with City, which would be correct.
Despite being 10th, United and Mourinho are still are still not getting the kind of hate that Arsenal gets by the biased media.
That's not what United fans are saying:
http://www.redcafe.net/threads/the-...r-just-the-state-of-the-club-it-seems.437167/
Every club's fans think the media is biased against them
Edit: And 4 he did his best to try and humiliate Wenger when Mourinho had more money than he could shake a stick at, at Chelsea. Yet Wenger never finished as low as Mourinho did.
He never finished under Wenger at Chelsea :lol: Come on, the season doesn't end in December.

Dammit

1. Despite being 10th, United and Mourinho are still are still not getting the kind of hate that Arsenal gets by the biased media
That's just simply not true at all. I haven't seen that much media backlash against a team like United from august. Just look at the Daily Mail, they're all out at full force every week against United and Mourinho. 1-2 negative article every single day.

We are up there, but our good run made the media quiet.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

In order to compete with City, which would be correct.

That's not what United fans are saying:
http://www.redcafe.net/threads/the-...r-just-the-state-of-the-club-it-seems.437167/
Every club's fans think the media is biased against them

He never finished under Wenger at Chelsea :lol: Come on, the season doesn't end in December.
The words clutching and straws spring to mind. You can’t complain about investment when you have a €786m squad. :lol: The Mansour family have an estimated net worth of at least a $1tr, the United owners can’t compete with that (they’re only window fitters).

And Mourinho was only 4 places from the bottom of the table when he left. You saying he might have come back from that?

Used to look up to you as a top poster. :D

Reactions: A_G

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

That's just simply not true at all. I haven't seen that much media backlash against a team like United from august. Just look at the Daily Mail, they're all out at full force every week against United and Mourinho. 1-2 negative article every single day.

We are up there, but our good run made the media quiet.
You could be right, I’ve never read the Daily Mail. Although I hear they’re becoming anti Brexit. Might have to give it a try ;)

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
The words clutching and straws spring to mind. You can’t complain about investment when you have a €786m squad. :lol: The Mansour family have an estimated net worth of at least a $1tr, the United owners can’t compete with that (they’re only window fitters).

And Mourinho was only 4 places from the bottom of the table when he left. You saying he might have come back from that?

Honestly not that bothered about Jose either. Feel like I’m in a Black Mirror episode where I always end up arguing with you about Wenger’s last two years no matter what thread I’m in.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Honestly not that bothered about Jose either. Feel like I’m in a Black Mirror episode where I always end up arguing with you about Wenger’s last two years no matter what thread I’m in.
:lol:
Big fan of Charlie Brooker and Black Mirror.

‘Hated in the Nation’, where the outcome of a cruel hashtag leads to terrible events, is very pertinent to Wenger’s plight. ;)

Reactions: A_G

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

I would also add that while Pep spent a king's ransom on players last season, I believe Mourinho spent all of 1m(or somewhere thereabouts) less and it's worth nothing that Mendy and Silva barely played whilst all of Mourinho's signings played so in a sense Mourinho spent the same, had more of that money actually on the pitch and still finished a distant 2nd so that money complaint has no merit at all.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Where’s Fred? He’s a 50m midfielder, how is no one talking about Fred? If we’d bought a 50m player and then exiled him to the bench there’d be a media brouhaha.

Absolute garbage so far. Sideways passing and not much else.

50+ million. Absolute jokes.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Not usually one to stick up for Mourinho, but he's right in regards to CB's. I'm absolutely amazed they never brought one in during the summer. Lindelof has slightly improved this season but they needed a stellar top CB signing in the summer and it just didn't happen.

Woodward is the biggest clown in the United circus at the moment even if Mourinho's not exactly doing great either.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Mourinho has no right to complain. When Tuchel said PSG were no favourite for the CL, a reporter asked how that is possible given how much they've spent.

Nobody dares to question Mourinho on his expensive squad for some reason. This is his ****ing third year, he has spent enormous amounts and even before him, they've spent hundreds of millions.

ThlRama

Player:Saka
Not usually one to stick up for Mourinho, but he's right in regards to CB's. I'm absolutely amazed they never brought one in during the summer.

So how many should he be allowed to buy by the management? Is it their fault that Bailly and Lindelof have been the wrong choices?

Top Bottom