• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Istanbald

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
The wages are absurd and I wouldn't want him back on those. Regarding him deteriorating physically I am not sure how much is actually that and just really poor man management by Mourinho. While he was with us he often was our best player by quite some distance. He has a lot of distance in him though over the last 5-7 years given how much he has played with Chile.

Regardless, for me he will always be special. During the declining years with Wenger he was a bright spot.

Alexis didn’t start playing badly when he arrived at Utd, the truth is that his underlying stats had dropped off already from the beginning of last season.

It’s not about which club he’s at, it’s about the player himself. For whatever reason, most likely the sheer amount of football he’s played, he’s at a sudden drop off. It happens. Physically he looks like he’s aged so much recently. He’d benefit from playing in a slower league, returning to Arsenal wouldn’t do anyone any good.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Still think he can catch fire again. Needs to be in a free role or blistering attack though.

This is his first club in Europe who set up defensively.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Still think he can catch fire again. Needs to be in a free role or blistering attack though.

This is his first club in Europe who set up defensively.

Rather agree with @dashsnow17 in that it's his body not supporting his playing style anymore right now. He's overplayed and out of energy, and for a do-it-all-yourself guy relying on that energy that's bad news.

The defensive Mourinho style surely contributes a fair bit, though, as it doesn't really help him get into any sort of rhythm or buzz about himself, so he's probably low on confidence, too.

Add on top that he's a somewhat weird loner so he doesn't exactly can fall back on teammates to support him - and you get a quite clear picture why he's in his current state.

The only way to catch fire again probably is to join an attacking team in which he can go back to being the star man in a slower league. Think teams like Inter or Napoli might be a good choice, but neither will he want to join them nor will they be able to pay his wages. Unfortunately for him I don't think any of the big teams will be in for him. Think he's going to fade out rather ungloriously.

Last edited:

Aevi

Hale End FC

His touch is so bad he injured himself with it. Incredible. Hope he's fit for our game on Wednesday.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Moyes came after Ferguson, he didn’t spend much and performing like he did he was considered useless. Fans look at the minutiae of his decision making to prove their point.

LVG coming after didn’t do much better in the league and spent much more, but because of his history and the fact that he came after a poor manager he was less criticised and given more time.

Mourinho hasn’t done much better than the other two and is going backwards spending the most, yet he has arguably had the least criticism and been given yet more time.

It’s a funny game.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Worst United side I have ever seen in a long time even with players fully fit, worst meltdown I have seen from United fans in a long time.

They hate to admit it, but Pogba since he arrived has been WAY below average. This season he couldn't give a **** and looks a broken man.

I was worried when United got Lukaku because I've seen the numbers he's consistently put up, this guy looks like one of the worst strikers around atm.

Martial has glimpses of coming back to form with a few goals, taken out the side and again after watching just looks lost now.

Rashford needs to move on imo, United fans hold him far to high for his ability and I would like to see him loaned.

Alexis, well.

I've watched United a lot this season because it's been very interesting to see their downfall (And fun). I do genuinely think, they still have potential to be a very very good team but everything is so wrong and I haven't seen a lack of confidence in a team ever, especially a team who's won the league so many times.

Their injury list for Wednesday could potentially be very very bad, and many of their fans think we could return that 8-2, they are that worried.

Regardless of our result in the NLD, if we lose or draw to this United team, massive questions need to be asked.

They'll get a massive spanking from us if we don't gift them a goal. Should of done it last year when we lost 3-1 or something.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Worst United side I have ever seen in a long time even with players fully fit, worst meltdown I have seen from United fans in a long time.

They hate to admit it, but Pogba since he arrived has been WAY below average. This season he couldn't give a **** and looks a broken man.

I was worried when United got Lukaku because I've seen the numbers he's consistently put up, this guy looks like one of the worst strikers around atm.

Martial has glimpses of coming back to form with a few goals, taken out the side and again after watching just looks lost now.

Rashford needs to move on imo, United fans hold him far to high for his ability and I would like to see him loaned.

Alexis, well.

I've watched United a lot this season because it's been very interesting to see their downfall (And fun). I do genuinely think, they still have potential to be a very very good team but everything is so wrong and I haven't seen a lack of confidence in a team ever, especially a team who's won the league so many times.

Their injury list for Wednesday could potentially be very very bad, and many of their fans think we could return that 8-2, they are that worried.

Regardless of our result in the NLD, if we lose or draw to this United team, massive questions need to be asked.

They'll get a massive spanking from us if we don't gift them a goal. Should of done it last year when we lost 3-1 or something.

Shat the bed big time last year. And that year we missed like five clear chances and Rooney and DiMaria done us on the break.

Most triggered I’ve ever been after a loss :lol:

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Shat the bed big time last year. And that year we missed like five clear chances and Rooney and DiMaria done us on the break.

I'll never forgive Mustafi for that game, he could get a hatty tomorrow and on Wednesday and I would still want him out. Well maybe not but still. :lol: We battered United, De Gea saved them but we were 2 dumb goals down.

Lakersgooner24

Established Member

Yea, last season’s 3-1 loss was bs. Made DDG look like a god with our **** finishing, not to mention our calamity at the back. The 2-1 at the end of the season was meaningless since we were focused on the Europa League.

Losing to LVG in the game where we launched Rashford’s career was also bad, but the worst for me post-Fergie was when we not only couldn’t manage to beat Moyes’ United, but actually lost.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Watch us lose there. Im not kidding. We will drop points at Old Trafford. We always do. Whether they played that ridiculous kid team under Fergie or in these barren years for them, there is one constant. We drop points there.

Drebin

Watch us lose there. Im not kidding. We will drop points at Old Trafford. We always do. Whether they played that ridiculous kid team under Fergie or in these barren years for them, there is one constant. We drop points there.
We have a new manager who will go into this game with a different mentality and preparation. Someone who doesn't know or care about our inferiority complex about this fixture. There might be a chance.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I was watching the game yesterday with a friend who's a United fan. I'm sorry but as much as I think Jose has lost the dressing room a bit I honestly think Pogba is an absolute embarrassment. One of the worst deals in premier league history. He played so stupidly yesterday, he was trying too much, trying stupid things losing the ball in dangerous areas because he cared more about showing off than working for his team. I don't care what talent he has his attitude is absolutely appalling. He has this weird idea in his head that he has to do everything the Pogba way instead of just making the pass, running into a good area or just simply doing his job for the team. No wonder guys like Fellaini, Herrera and McTominay are such favourites for Mourinho, they just do their job and then you have Pogba acting like he's too good to do the simple things.

They paid 90 million for a guy who was in their youth academy to begin with, he's barely shown that he's worth half that. But with someone like Woodward in charge, the brand trumps all.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
He's gone now.

Arsenal Quotes

As far as i'm concerned, Tony Adams is the effing Empire State Building

Ian Wright
Top Bottom