• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Eriktile Dysfunction

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Arteta is clearly the better manager, with the better team...but that would reflect a little badly on us, especially if they win the FA cup.

We do need to start winning stuff, as well as fighting City for the title.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Sums up the problem with Utd fans right here :lol: these lot are too fixated on us when their “rivals” are winning every trophy.

I hope Ten Hag stays. Keep him for 5 more years please 🙏
Trophies are great but these guys finished 29 points behind us! No European football unless they win fa cup but no matter the outcome next week Arsenal are miles ahead of utd and I hope utd getting it right we need help to stop man city even tho their social media fans are worse than us they gonna act stupid again

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Hope they win the FA Cup so they keep ETH. ETH setting up Man Utd to play like prime Stoke while paying insane fees for relegation standard players is my favourite plotline currently going in football, long may it last.

It’s de ja Dutch bastards imo. Win the FA and sack him like we did with Vangle.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Hope they win the FA Cup so they keep ETH. ETH setting up Man Utd to play like prime Stoke while paying insane fees for relegation standard players is my favourite plotline currently going in football, long may it last.
I think they're already keeping him regardless. They trotted him out for that softball interview with Neville and Punch Drunk Rio is backing him to stay now as well so they're priming the pump through their media figures.

Dokaka

AM's resident closet Arsenal fan
I think they're already keeping him regardless. They trotted him out for that softball interview with Neville and Punch Drunk Rio is backing him to stay now as well so they're priming the pump through their media figures.

I absolutely love the Man United legends are contributing to this calamity :lol: That golden generation has become such a festering sickness in retirement.

SuperGoon

Lost A Bet And Now He’s A Top G

Player:Saka
Games gone. Players used to leave the club and be ready for a game the next morning.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Sums up the problem with Utd fans right here :lol: these lot are too fixated on us when their “rivals” are winning every trophy.

I hope Ten Hag stays. Keep him for 5 more years please 🙏
If he is so successful, why don't they keep him then? ....

Arsenal Quotes

I am not scared to spend money. If you go out with me one night, you will understand that.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 2

Fulham have made Emile Smith Rowe a priority this summer and are ready to bid for him [Mike McGrath - The Telegraph]

Arsenal have scouted Las Palmas goalkeeper Alvaro Valles as they prepare to part company with Aaron Ramsdale [Ryan Taylor - The Mirror]

Latest posts

Top Bottom