• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Mentality in dressing room and club, problem players among else.

And again.

The problem isn't that you and I couldn't see it. The problem isn't that 99% of the footballing world couldn't see it. I agree with you 100%, its plain ****ing obvious.

But that doesn't matter for United.

The problem is that nobody at UNITED could see it. And if they did, they were too afraid to speak about it. Here comes Ragnick, calling it out for what it is. Something nobody at United did for 10 years (With the exception of Mourinho after he left).

And I agree fully, shouldn't be manager. It doesn't even have to be Ragnick at all. But that voice and opinion alone, in a club that refuses to see reality, can support and help develop United beyond what it is now. That's why you have United fans like @Juan Matas Beard still supporting the guy even after that horrible record.

I empathise with Mourinho a lot, the very narrative when he was hired was that "he's going to lose the dressing room at some point."

So when Mourinho calls something out or insults players, it just sounds like its Mourinho being toxic and a Mourinho problem. You can go back to the "Football heritage" interview and he uncovered so many truths and failures of the players, the hierarchy and the legacy post-Ferguson. People thought he was trying to protect his own reputation and throw the players under the bus but like him or not, he doesn't hide what he thinks.

What was even more bizarre was that we went on an incredible run as soon as he was sacked beating the likes of PSG over 2 legs which led Ole to be hired and this made it seem like it was a Mourinho problem. Then seasons later the truth was uncovered little by little.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

What was even more bizarre was that we went on an incredible run as soon as he was sacked beating the likes of PSG over 2 legs which led Ole to be hired and this made it seem like it was a Mourinho problem. Then seasons later the truth was uncovered little by little.
What is funny is that you had no need to extend Ole back then, and were the worse team against PSG, and won similarly as Tottenham won Ajax in their UCL run.

It's pretty weird how bad situation Ole left you when he was supposed to rebuild. Maybe the transfers weren't that bad, but Ten Hag saves you and gets them perform like Tuchel got Chelsea's players? Maybe not?

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
What’s he identified then that no one else could supposedly see?

Is that question supposed to be for his era at Man united or for his CV?

If it’s for United, how can you ask such a question now if the works done is behind the scene and currently still in progress? And also United had fired their football negotiator and head/chief scouts, was that came from Rangnick‘s advices? Who knows. The outcome doesn’t come instantly, it’ll take time. He’s not going to just reveal it in public either.

However, if it’s his CV then he has identified good players that helped clubs he took in charged previously to sign them, such as Haaland, Matip, Kimmich, Konate, Keita, Mané, Firmino, Alaba, Upamecano, and etc. He has also identified good manager that club should appoint such as RB Leipzig appointed nagelsmann, while salzburg appointed Marco rose. He has also set structure for RB Leipzig and Salzburg.

Not trying to defend Rangnick here but you are making weird point and asked silly questions to @Taneruit

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
"Bih, dont hit me when I'm with my family."

Sidechick FC.

FD2-D0644-3-BCC-4-F55-A472-799-A8-BE51889.jpg

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

And they then went even below that unacceptable level of bad.

The guy they hired isn’t even going to be leading on the rebuild. Just looks like PR to keep fans happy for more lean years ahead.
He is a caretaker. He was given to end of the season until they find a manager. Ole caused the issues for years. He won’t be managing them next season. They wanted a top manager, but couldn’t get one straight away. Still ole had to go

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Always knew Saka was intelligent. You look at Ronaldo at the top level at this stage of his career and Messi flopping against Le Croissant FC's with under 4 goals.

His hold up play against us last weekend, was actually quality.

If you had a better functioning team around to him, to carry him out of possession...you easily could have stayed in the Top 4 and broke your trophy drought this season.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Mentality in dressing room and club, problem players among else.

And again.

The problem isn't that you and I couldn't see it. The problem isn't that 99% of the footballing world couldn't see it. I agree with you 100%, its plain ****ing obvious.

But that doesn't matter for United.

The problem is that nobody at UNITED could see it. And if they did, they were too afraid to speak about it. Here comes Ragnick, calling it out for what it is. Something nobody at United did for 10 years (With the exception of Mourinho after he left).

And I agree fully, shouldn't be manager. It doesn't even have to be Ragnick at all. But that voice and opinion alone, in a club that refuses to see reality, can support and help develop United beyond what it is now. That's why you have United fans like @Juan Matas Beard still supporting the guy even after that horrible record.
It is clear from the push back you are getting that many have not worked in larger organisations and understand the dynamics that are at play, especially higher up in the hierarchy. Identifying a problem is different from speaking that problem out load, which in turn if different to actually addressing the problem. Especially when many in the organisation have some involvement with the actual problem.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

His hold up play against us last weekend, was actually quality.

If you had a better functioning team around to him, to carry him out of possession...you easily could have stayed in the Top 4 and broke your trophy drought this season.

I hear you but this was the crash that was always going to happen. We were finishing Top 4 whilst playing awful for a while now and maybe it's a positive for us that we can fix the root of so many issues that were papered over.

Latest posts

Top Bottom