• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
They literally did though. Look at the net spend since Ferguson left in 2013.

It’s neck and neck with City.

I mean relative to other teams. They were always THE big spenders in the league, Chelsea/City just did it better at various points.

ArsenalLunatic

Watched this today. Depressing. Too slow, choppy, no cohesion. I know it takes time with a new manager and all but seems an odd lot. SAF like a helicopter parent watching is counterproductive. Cut the f-ing cord already. Move on.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I mean relative to other teams. They were always THE big spenders in the league, Chelsea/City just did it better at various points.
They've always been big spenders historically. They just took it to another level since fergie's departure. They're practically outspent every team in Europe in the last decade.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
They need to give Ten Hag time to build something strong at the club.

I think the media, United fans and football watchers in general will see now how long it takes to build a consistently good side challenging at the top of Europe. My estimation... 2/3 years at least.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Anyone seen Sancho dribble past somebody recently? Hakimi made this guy look better than he is.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
@Oxeki having a tough time finding all the gems from their matchday thread

Computer Working GIF

Halcyon Daze

They need to give Ten Hag time to build something strong at the club.

I think the media, United fans and football watchers in general will see now how long it takes to build a consistently good side challenging at the top of Europe. My estimation... 2/3 years at least.
You think United can challenge Europe’s elite in 2/3 years? Can’t be serious, surely.

SA Gunner

You think United can challenge for the title in 2/3 years? Can’t be serious, surely.

Perhaps I should have worded it differently. I meant to say back in a serious top four discussion and Champions League competition. 2/3 years is being optimistic by the way.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
ETH was a risky appointment to begin with and with the rumored players he wants and has signed pretty much validate his ineptness.

United fans are extremely deluded and still feel they are destined for success each season which ultimately doesn't help the players, coach or the club and puts added pressure.

SA Gunner

ETH was a risky appointment to begin with and with the rumored players he wants and has signed pretty much validate his ineptness.

United fans are extremely deluded and still feel they are destined for success each season which ultimately doesn't help the players, coach or the club and puts added pressure.

He is a top coach to be fair to him.

The issue is, like any coach no matter the quality, needs a stable environment and backing to get the team playing at a consistently high level and moving towards challenging again. Pep had it, Klopp had it, Arteta, Conte and Howe are now getting it as well.

Reactions: Kav

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
He is a top coach to be fair to him.

The issue is, like any coach no matter the quality, needs a stable environment and backing to get the team playing at a consistently high level and moving towards challenging again. Pep had it, Klopp had it, Arteta, Conte and Howe are now getting it as well.

I wouldn't be calling him a top coach so soon. He may have the potential to be one but he isn't at this point of time.

TornadoTed

Established Member
They really did look poor in every single area of the pitch yesterday. I could see some hope for them if they looked brilliant in attack but suffered defensive frailties or controlled games in midfield but the forwards were missing countless chances for example.

I don't know where ETH starts, there just doesn't seem to be anything to build on at all. I don't know where the scouting department start because every position needs upgrading.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Squad looks awful, maybe two players out of the entire club you’d take for free.

Recruitment doesn’t seem much better either. Trying to make to big a leap thinking they still have some insane pull.

Neves might not be in the same class as De Jong but he’d walk to the stadium to play for them.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Feels like bullet dodged with Martinez. Might end up being a good signing but don't think he'll cut it as a central defender imo. Imagine Nunez on the little guy.

Getting a young settled PL proven player who covers LB/CM for almost half the price was a much better deal.

Top Bottom