• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Istanbald

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli

This is an insane thing to think, nevermind write an article about
8-E1386-AF-EB11-4113-9310-CBB424824218.jpg

myoldarsenal

So they think they're back in a title race where they will be 11 points behind us if we beat Brentford.

11 points not enough for them to consider they're too far behind.

But they think they have the top 4 spot all taken despite being 3-8 pts ahead of Sp**s and Brighton.

Deluded, thick fanbase

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
So they think they're back in a title race where they will be 11 points behind us if we beat Brentford.

11 points not enough for them to consider they're too far behind.

But they think they have the top 4 spot all taken despite being 3-8 pts ahead of Sp**s and Brighton.

Deluded, thick fanbase

They could go 5 points behind us if they win against Leeds during the week. Still, they have far too many difficult games left for them to have any chance. They'll need to win 15 of their last 17 games to stand any sort of chance. Not happening.

myoldarsenal

They could go 5 points behind us if they win against Leeds during the week. Still, they have far too many difficult games left for them to have any chance. They'll need to win 15 of their last 17 games to stand any sort of chance. Not happening.
With 2 games less played, which means nothing.

We could be 20 ahead of City if we played 4 more games in hand, but it means nothing at all.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

This is an insane thing to think, nevermind write an article about

Looool isn’t the whole point that Utd shouldn’t be taking partial credit for Rashford being a nice guy? I know football is different but end of the day it’s not everything it’s a job. Utd take credit for Rashford being a good footballer, what players do in their private lives has nothing to do with the club.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Add to that their goal difference is laughable & an injury to Rashford basically relegates them to relying on Martial staying fit.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I watched highlights of their game against Palace.

Let me tell you, their second goal was a thing of beauty. I need to revisit their pure counter attacking setup, because that goal definitely suggests otherwise. They look good man.

Oh, and that Casemiro red card should be recinded.

They are looking good for next season. I can see them matching us closely for the title next year. Along, with City, Newcastle and perhaps Chelsea as well.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

I watched highlights of their game against Palace.

Let me tell you, their second goal was a thing of beauty. I need to revisit their pure counter attacking setup, because that goal definitely suggests otherwise. They look good man.

Oh, and that Casemiro red card should be recinded.

They are looking good for next season. I can see them matching us closely for the title next year. Along, with City, Newcastle and perhaps Chelsea as well.

They still have a lot of deadwood to clear & are curtailed by their current owners which restricts their moves in the market.

Unless those two factors are addressed, I can't see them putting in a serious challenge.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Before the weekend:

I think some people were getting a bit giddy. It was never really on as we would have needed to win games like today's and both City and Arsenal to have a very poor run of results. Top 4 and I'll be happy.
I feel City will still win it this season but perhaps by a single point or even goal difference. We would finish comfortably in 3rd or 4th.
11 points off top with Arsenal having 1 game less (so 14 points probably).

This one is done from our side (if we were ever in there).

After the weekend:

We are really still in this, we are a lurkers, but hell we have a chance……
Arsenal I can see dropping at least 9 points in the rest of their games, we just can’t lose any more games, it is possible.
Dare I say it......we're still in the fight, being the only team in the top 4 to win this weekend.
We’re in this. Might not win but it’s hard to argue otherwise.
I've been convinced we're in this. Come on.
Yep, that gap gets down to six points and it's squeaky bum time.
They all thought The Treble was impossible, they said you couldn't win anything with kids, I could go on.

This club is capable of some special ****, I ain't writing us off just yet.
Sack the europa cup off and go for the domestic treble. Here we go guys - in three games time we should have and extra 6 or 7 points. I see Arsenal hitting the skids. We could be in here !!!

And the best one:

**** load of games still to play.

Arsenal have to play City twice.
Go to Liverpol.
Go to Newcastle.
Home to Chelsea, home to Fulham....

It's not like they're this super team, Everton took them to the cleaners.
And they were with a full first 11.

Injury to Saka or Ødegaard.... :nervous:

We just need to focus on ourselves.

Because looking at their fixture list, they have the exact same list of fixtures plus Sp**s away as well :lol:

Buhry

Established Member

Hope Barca crush them in the EL to ruin their morale and then we send Barca out. Their fans are talking about a treble or even a quadruple lol. I hope we take the EL seriously tthis year tbh. But I guess it'll depend on how well agent Jorgi does. If we rest partey and he's not good then it's a rip.

Hope newcastle beat them in the Carabao too and that they drop points while Casemiro is suspended. So really I guess I wish them all the worst. United fans on youtube talking about how they should appeal the Casemiro red card ffs. Like grabbing people in a chokehold on a football pitch is fine lol.

Haphazard

I have a feeling the really deluded ones are the London United fans

Many Mancunian reds tend to be a bit more reserved and understand a bit more about football and you can always tell when they are from Manchester because they have a searing hatred of City along with the other teams.

London United fans are just Sp**s fans gloryhunting imo.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Nothing wrong with Qatar though.
Lol what? Do you know that the petrosheiks still have enforced servitude like borderline slavery by another name. They along with the the hardcore zionists, and America are responsible for the hell that is the modern middle east. Before the British Empire created these fake super rich, undemocratic gangster regimes the middle east was so peaceful that European jews fled Europe for the middle east. Thanks America, Israel, and Petrosheiks we got a scorched middle east that has been on fire since post world 2.

Arsenal Quotes

When Patrick Vieira came over from AC Milan, he didn’t know a word of English. We gave him accommodation, phone, car and an English teacher. I talked to Patrick in fluent French and before a game I asked in French, can you speak a bit of English to me? Patrick nodded and replied: Tottenham are shit!

David Dein
Top Bottom