• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

Brunos Beard

Yet another annoying Manc
If Gerrard accepts a PL winners medal that is the most embarrassing end to his football career possible
True... don't know if I'd cry, laugh or perhaps both 😕

Btw, the damn autocorrect put a "we're" instead of a "were" and I couldn't edit my post. Is there a reason why I can't edit my posts? Seems all my posts have to wait for a moderator approvance as well. Is it because of me not having posted enough?

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
True... don't know if I'd cry, laugh or perhaps both 😕

Btw, the damn autocorrect put a "we're" instead of a "were" and I couldn't edit my post. Is there a reason why I can't edit my posts? Seems all my posts have to wait for a moderator approvance as well. Is it because of me not having posted enough?
I usually just report my post and annoy the mods. That will teach them.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Its rules they shouldn't own tow clubs in europe if they want manutd they have to sell PSG they even admitted this because manutd worth 6B that why been reported if they seek to invest they'll only take minority shares. Also its becoming really ridiculous the PL will turn into middle East state oil league. Also they haven't learnt anything from man city scandals?

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Man United tend to spend like a oil club so the actual spending will probably not change much. But still.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Its rules they shouldn't own tow clubs in europe if they want manutd they have to sell PSG they even admitted this because manutd worth 6B that why been reported if they seek to invest they'll only take minority shares. Also its becoming really ridiculous the PL will turn into middle East state oil league. Also they haven't learnt anything from man city scandals?

They will try to say that this investment group is independent. Thats obviously nonsense but the rules in the football world is easy to get past.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
They will try to say that this investment group is independent. Thats obviously nonsense but the rules in the football world is easy to get past.
Yeah nice joke if they do tell us that the money will still come from the head of state lol.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Also not really big difference will make lol they the most spending team in transfers before man city in England at least. The only difference the new owners will upgrade the stadium and training facilities.

Still this shouldn't be allowed they own PSG and both teams are going to meet in europe that's why man city owners only start buying teams from small leagues. But im past caring football is gone into wrong direction specially in England long time ago.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Also not really big difference will make lol they the most spending team in transfers before man city in England at least. The only difference the new owners will upgrade the stadium and training facilities.

Still this shouldn't be allowed they own PSG and both teams are going to meet in europe that's why man city owners only start buying teams from small leagues. But im past caring football is gone into wrong direction specially in England long time ago.

But if its between United and Sp**s i hope they buy United. The idea of Sp**s spending oil money is repulsive.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
But if its between United and Sp**s i hope they buy United. The idea of Sp**s spending oil money is repulsive.
It's always gonna be manutd if between both lol much bigger club im surprised we haven't heard nothing about Liverpool they only look to sell minor shares.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
And the only rich guy that want to buy Arsenal is a bald man from Sweden.
Yeah thankfully didn't happen that guy was joke. Kroenkes aren't selling and they are finally investing after having full ownership with these oil states not stopping coming to PL kroenke will be forced to invest even more.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
One potential stumbling block is Qatar Sports Investments’ ownership of Paris Saint-Germain. One entity cannot own two clubs in the same competition — and United and PSG could meet in Europe.

This from the article. So yeah how this gonna be allowed? Manutd will be PSG feeder club maybe.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

One potential stumbling block is Qatar Sports Investments’ ownership of Paris Saint-Germain. One entity cannot own two clubs in the same competition — and United and PSG could meet in Europe.

This from the article. So yeah how this gonna be allowed? Manutd will be PSG feeder club maybe.
There are enough rich families in Qatar to buy United. Just put it on someone else name

Latest posts

Top Bottom